a christmasy playdate!

*Ryland, Shane and the kids all have a playdate with Trisha, Moses and their two kids! I know Trisha and Shane aren't friends irl but we can always pretend they are friends again. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️💚🎄🎅🏻*

"Mama! I rweady! I rweady!" Cooper says as he happily runs over to Ryland, who is in Winnie's nursery getting her dressed for the day!

"You are? Great job getting dressed all by yourself, Coop! Crew, are you all dressed and ready too?" Ryland says to Cooper and then to Crew.

"Yeah! I rweady, Mama!" Crew says as he jumps around.

"Great job, Crew! Let's see if Daddy and Lily are ready! Roo and Po are downstairs already!" Ryland says as he picks up Winnie and holds

"Winnie! We gonna make orndaments!" Crew says as he talks to Winnie, who is wide awake in Ryland's arms.

"Yeah! Orndaments!" Cooper says to Winnie as he giggles.

"Are you two excited to make some Christmas ornaments today? I know your big sisters are!" Ryland says with a chuckle at the boys.

"YES!" Cooper and Crew both say in unison. 

"Me too! And we are going to have a fun play date with Ocean and Malibu!" Ryland says with a grin at Winnie, Cooper and Crew.

"Yay!" Cooper and Crew both yell happily

Ryland, Winnie, Cooper and Crew all walk down the steps and are greeted by Riley and Honey.

"Hi, Riley and Honey! Are you two being good girls?" Ryland says as both dogs bark happily and get excited to see him.

Uno, Cheeto and Louis are all sitting in the living room along with Shane, Lily, Rosie and Posey.

"Mama! Posey and I were getting all of the supplies out for when we make the ornaments!" Rosie says proudly as she holds one of the bins.

"YES! We got everything out and now our ornaments are gonna be so cool!" Posey says, also proudly and holding another bin.

"Thank you, girls! That was so thoughtful to help Daddy and I." Ryland says as he and Winnie sit on the couch next to Shane and Lily.

"You're welcome, Mama!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison to Ryland with big grins.

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Lily and Winnie's outfits*

"Ma Ma! Ma Ma!" Lily says as she leaves Shane's lap and crawls over to Ryland.

"Hi, Lily! Pretty girl!" Ryland says, kissing Lily's cheek.

Ryland hands Winnie to Shane to hold while Lily climbs into his lap.

"Winnie is wide awake isn't she?" Shane says in a babyfied voice, causing Winnie to coo and smile a little at him.

"She has been! She's just enjoying the sights and sounds. When you're baby number six you gotta be calmer." Ryland says as Shane laughs loudly.