lunch date with jeffree + the kids

*Shane, Ryland and the kids all have lunch with Jeffree and his three kids and play together! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

"Are you two excited to see your bestie, Delilah today? Are you two excited? I am excited! So is Daddy, Roo and Po! Daddy's best friend is Jeffree, Roo's bestie is Dominic and Po's bestie is Darren! Oh and Jeffree is my best friend too!" Ryland asks Cooper and Crew in a babyfied voice as he finishes getting the twins dressed and ready to head out for the day!

"Ba ba baaa!" Cooper yells and happily smiles up at Ryland.

"Aaaa aaa aaa!" Crew yells and happily smiles up at Ryland as well.

Ryland softly kisses both Crew and Cooper's chubby cheeks, causing both boys to smile up at Ryland again before Ryland begins to brush Crew and then Cooper's hair into a nice hairstyle.

Cooper and Crew both have red hair just like their big sisters Rosie and Posey do but the boys have some blonde in their hair as well!

"All done! All done! Yay! Yay!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice as Cooper and Crew both babble and clap their hands happily at him.

Honey and Uno both walk into the boys' nursery and they both bark up at the twins, causing Cooper and Crew to giggle and smile.

"Oh oh oh!" Crew says, clapping his hands at the dogs and smiles.

"Ooo oo oo!" Cooper yells and smiles at the dogs.

"Yes! That is Honey and Uno! Good boys!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice at the twins, smiling at them.

LHi, Honey and Uno! Are you two being good doggies? I know you two are!" Ryland says, petting Honey and Uno's heads one by one before looking at the twins again.

"Okay, boys! Okay, Ho and Uno! Let's all go downstairs! Roo, Daddy, Po and Cheeto are all waiting for us!" Ryland says to Cooper, Crew, Honey and Uno!

Ryland groans a little while picking up Cooper and Crew at the same time.

"You boys are getting so chunky! Yes, you two are! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice, causing Cooper and Crew to laugh loudly.

"Woof! Woof!" Honey barks loudly and happily as she jumps around playfully.

"We are coming, Honey! We are coming!" Ryland says with a big smile at Honey.

"Oo oo!" Crew says, pointing at Uno, who is walking right behind Ryland.

"Come on, Uno! Follow along!" Ryland says with a big smile at Uno.

Ryland, Cooper, Crew, Honey and Uno all walk downstairs together and they are greeted by Rosie, Cheeto and Posey.

"Daddy! Mama, Coop and Crew are ready to go!" Rosie says as she jumps around.

"Yeah! And Honey and Uno are back downstairs too, Daddy!" Posey says as she also jumps around.

"Okay!" Shane says as he walks over to greet Ryland, Cooper, Crew, Uno and Honey before he takes Crew from Ryland to hold him.