we have a surprise!

*Ryland and Shane finally announce their pregnancy on YouTube! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌷*

Vlog Title: We Have Been Keeping A HUGE Secret...
Video Description: Ryland and I couldn't wait to tell you guys this big surprise! We almost spoiled it a few times! Ryland and I have been wanting this since we got married! We went through so much together to get to where we are and didn't document it, which is something I now regret because we could have helped somebody in the same situation! However, Ryland and I are excited to document this new journey with all of you! No spoilers here, so please watch the video! 🐽🐷

Shane and Ryland are sitting together on the floor, their favorite spot to film their sit down videos. Cheeto is meowing in the background loudly on the bed. Uno and Honey are running in the background chasing each other.

"Hey Cheeto! Cheeto! Shh!" Ryland says, making Shane laugh loudly.

"Cheeto doesn't care about our special announcement! Clearly he just wants Starbucks or cat food." Shane says as he laughs loudly.

Ryland giggles loudly at Shane and Cheeto.

"Hey, babe. Are you ready to film?" Shame asks Ryland softly.

"Yes! I love you!" Ryland says as he kisses Shane a few times.

"I love you, too!" Shane says as he holds Ryland's hand.

Shane turns on the camera and smiles making Ryland nervously laugh.

"Hey guys! What's up? So, Ryland and I have something very very exciting to tell you guys today! We have been waiting to tell you guys until the time was absolutely right! And the time is finally here! You all have noticed that we took a little absence from all social media a few months back and don't worry, we were fine! We just had to focus on ourselves and a few personal things! And today we are going to share what the personal thing is because I know you guys are going to flip out just like we did." Shane says as he smiles at Ryland.

"Shane and I knew we needed the break from social media when this happened. To process everything and to get a few things in order. One reason we took a break was, we wanted relax and spend much needed time together and to just not worry about anything except each other. And reason two, to NOT spoil the surprise! This secret has been literally the hardest secret I have ever had to keep! But it has also been the most special. Shane and I are finally ready to announce this and we are just so excited, we can't contain it anymore! Shane and I can't freaking wait for all the exciting things that will be coming up and to share it with all of you! You guys have been there from the beginning to our relationship, when we got our pets, when we got engaged and our wedding day. And now it's time to announce this next chapter. So without further a do..." Ryland says as he stands up.

Shane turns the camera and faces it near Ryland. Ryland stands up and pulls up his shirt, showing his baby bump that has "Baby Dawson Due In April" written on his belly with pink and blue paint written by Shane.

"SURPRISE! We are having a baby!" Shane says as he hugs Ryland and then kisses Ryland's baby bump.

"This is the big surprise we have been hiding from you guys! We are just over the moon in excitement! We actually have a whole playlist on private of us finding out, telling friends and family and a couple of vlogs. Like vlogs of Shane taking care of me and us seeing the baby for the first time! So Shane will make all of the videos public after this video is up!" Ryland says as Shane smiles and kisses Ryland's cheek.