shane cuts ryland's hair & a family vlog!

*Shane cuts Ryland's hair and Ryland films a family vlog too! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💚💖💚💖*

Ryland Adams
4.71M Subscribers
Here is another fun and sweet family vlog for all of you to enjoy! We are still relaxing at home as much as we can still, even though a lot of places are opening up! COVID-19 is still around everyone, so please please please be careful and wear a mask! Also, Shane cuts my hair and it looks absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much, babty! 🥰 Enjoy our family vlog! We love you guys so so much! Love • Ry ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Wednesday at the Dawson household!

Rosie and Posey both just had their breakfast for the morning and Shane and Ryland are both fixing their breakfasts right now!

Shane is going to have some oatmeal for his breakfast while Ryland is going to have some eggs for his breakfast!

Rosie and Posey both had pancakes for their breakfast and they ate all of them! Rosie and Posey both LOVE to eat pancakes, it is one of their favorite breakfast meals to have!

While Ryland cooks his eggs, Shane looks out the window and he sees a deer in their backyard!

"Roo! Po! Come here! Come here, girlies!" Shane says softly to Rosie and Posey with a big smile.

*Rosie and Posey's outfits*

Posey happily crawls over to Shane while Rosie happily runs over to Shane.

"Look what's outside! Look! Look! Look! But shhh, we have to be really quiet so we don't scare them!" Shane says softly to Rosie and Posey. 

Rosie and Posey then both look out the window and they both see the deer standing in their yard!

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she smiles and claps her hands happily at Shane.

"Aww! A deer! A deer! Mama! There a deer outside!" Rosie says as gets very excited.