baby posey's baby shower!

*Today is Posey's baby shower! Ryland and Shans celebrate their new baby girl with their friends and family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌈🌸🌺*

Today is Ryland and Shane's baby shower for baby Posey Claire!

Ryland and Shane are both very excited to have a lot of their closest friends and all of their family members come over and celebrate their new baby girl!

Shane, Ryland and Rosie are all sitting and cuddling on the couch together, relaxing before all of the excitement of the baby shower begins!

"We all gotta get up and get dressed for the day. Everyone is going to be coming over very soon." Ryland says as he gets up off of the couch and wobbles over to the steps, making Shane giggle and smile.

"Look at Mama wobbling like a duck, Roo." Shane says, making Rosie giggle loudly.

"Quack! Quack! Quack!" Rosie says, making Shane and Ryland both laugh.

Ryland then smiles at Shane and Rosie sitting together on the couch.

"I can't help it that I wobble around! Posey is laying really low in my pelvis." Ryland says as he rubs his baby bump.

"Does that mean she can come soon? Like really really soon?" Shane asks Ryland in excitement.

"Not necessarily! She could be low like this for weeks and I could become overdue. But I think I'll deliver Posey by thirty nine weeks." Ryland says to Shane.

"Wow, baby talk sounds crazy and confusing at times." Shane says he chuckles making Ryland smile.

"It is! Like you could be six cm dilated and not be in labor at all! I just hope I get the delivery I want." Ryland says to Shane.

"You will, baby. You just gotta be positive." Shane says, making Ryland smile ear to ear.

"Roo, come on baby girl. We gotta get pretty! Come on!" Ryland says to Rosie and Rosie smiles at Ryland.

"Yay!" Rosie says as she runs up to Ryland they both walk upstairs together.

"Come on, Shane! You gotta change your clothes for me." Ryland says to Shane.

Shane playfully frowns at Ryland and follows Ryland and Rosie upstairs.

Shane, Ryland and Rosie all get dressed and get ready for the baby shower!

*****
Ryland, Shane and Rosie are all dressed and ready to have a very fun day with their friends and family!

Shane, Ryland and Rosie all happily walk downstairs together and make sure the house is ready for the baby shower.