my past, my present, my future. a family vlog | ryland adams

*I made a version of Ryland's latest video - My Past, My Present, My Future but gave it a family vlog twist! I hope you guys like it! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

"Hello, I wanted to jump on before I start posting videos again to acknowledge what has been going on with Shane and I and Shane's past and I didn't initially jump in and insert myself because I didn't want to add to the intense negativity that wa...

"Hello, I wanted to jump on before I start posting videos again to acknowledge what has been going on with Shane and I and Shane's past and I didn't initially jump in and insert myself because I didn't want to add to the intense negativity that was circulating about all of these old clips and I wanted to process and think for myself and I know I didn't do that in the beauty community drama but I feel that's because I was kind of there for the whole experience whereas with Shane's past I wasn't. I have been with Shane for nine years and we have been married for four of those years. We have two beautiful young daughters together who we both love and adore so so much. A lot of you have witnessed the journey to have both of our girls. Anyway, a  lot of these old clips date eleven, twelve, thirteen years ago, way before I met him and I understand he made highly insensitive and offensive jokes and I know they were far in his past. It is hard to separate that person from who he is today, especially as you are seeing them in real time and for the first time and it is making your feelings hurt right now. I could never take that away from you and I would never say that you have to accept his apology or even ask that you do. At some point I hope we can champion change and growth over canceling someone all together or going to the absolute worst on the Internet. And I say this because I know Shane has had to address his past more then most people probably in the world because every few years it comes back up to ruin him, to cancel him, and it's forced him to look into what he did, it's impact, how it made people feel, and really truly grow from that. And I think if you have been watching Shane for a long time, you've experienced his growth and you that he is a genuine person with good intentions. A lot of people have criticized Shane in the past for who he gave a platform too and other things. Everybody has somethings in their past they are not proud of but I don't think that takes away from the incredible content that he has put out there over the years. What I hate to see is because of of something in someone's past, the result is nobody can associate with them or like them and we can't allow growth, instead we have to ruin, throw in the trash and they can't be spoken about ever again. I am not a person that just runs from things when it gets rocky, especially when I don't think Shane is a lot of these things that the internet is placing on him matter of fact. U have been with him for nine years in total and he is the father of my two daughters and all I know is a genuine, loving, caring person and I truly believe that's the person he is. And of course he has more growing and learning and evolving to do, we all do and I think the amazing blessing that is coming out of this year is all of us really looking deep inside of ourselves, admitting and addressing what we have done wrong and saying yeah that was fucked up and then having conversations with the people around us and moving forward as the best people we can be. I am officially back on YouTube now and I am excited to be back on the platform. As for Shane, I don't know what he is going to do just yet. He is just enjoying life right now. So please respect his decision." Ryland says with a smile.