1st day of school!

*Today is Rosie and Posey's first day of school! This book's timeline is behind the Janiel book timeline sorry if this is confusing! Please enjoy and send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💕*

Today is a very special day for the Dawson family!

Today, August 16th, is Rosie and Posey's first day of school of this school year!

This school year, Rosie is in preschool while Posey is in headstart! Rosie and Posey will be in the same school together just in different classrooms!

Rosie and Posey are both super excited to go to school, see friends, meet new friends, meet their teachers and learn new things!

Right now, Ryland is making cinnamon swirl pancakes for breakfast for the girls special first day of school breakfast! Cinnamon swirl pancakes are a family favorite in the Dawson household!

While Ryland makes breakfast for himself, the girls and Shane, Honey, Uno and Cheeto are all happily eating their breakfast in the kitchen!

Ryland gave the three Dawson pets a yummy and special breakfast today, something they get once in a while and during special occasions!

"Mm! Is it yummy, Honey and Uno? Is your wet food yummy? What about yours, Cheeto? Is it yummy? Mmm!" Ryland says with a smile at Honey, Uno and Cheeto as he pets his heads one by one.

Meanwhile in the living room, Shane is feeding both Crew and Cooper their morning bottles! The older the twins have gotten, the easier it is to feed them both at once!

"Are the boys almost done?" Ryland asks Shane as he checks in on Shane, Cooper and Crew

"Crew is all done! Can you burp him?" Shane asks Ryland as he finishes feeding Cooper.

"Yup! Hi, baby boy! Come here! Come here!" Ryland says as he picks up Crew and he begins to burp him on his shoulder.

Just then, Rosie and Posey happily run over to where Ryland, Crew, Shane and Cooper are!

"Hi, girlies! Are you excited for the first day of school?" Shane asks Rosie and Posey with a cheeky smile as he begins to burp Cooper.

"YES! I am soooooooooo excited!" Rosie says as she dances around and smiles.

"Ya! I cited!" Posey says as she twirls around with a big smile.

"The cinnamon swirl pancakes are almost done! Once they are done, we are all going to eat breakfast and then get dressed for school!" Ryland says as Rosie and Posey both happily cheer.

Ryland and Shane both burp Cooper and Crew and let them do some tummy time!

Ryland finishes up cooking breakfast and gets the dining table set up!

"Roo! Po! Daddy! It is time to eat!" Ryland says calling for Rosie, Posey and Shane.