a relaxing christmas eve as a family!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all get excited that it is Christmas Eve! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💚🎅🏻❤️*

Today is Christmas Eve at the Dawson house!

Rosie is very very excited that Christmas is the next day! Rosie can't wait to see all of the presents under the Christmas tree!

Rosie still doesn't understand a few things about Christmas because she is only one years old, but she understands that on Christmas, Santa, Rudolph and the elves brings her and Posey lots of fun presents!

Meanwhile, Posey is only four months old, so she doesn't understand Christmas just yet! But she is really happy alongside her big sister!

This year will be Posey's very first Christmas while it will be Rosie's second Christmas!

Right now, it is eight am and Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey are all happily up for the day!

Shane and Ryland both can't wait to spend the whole day together at home as a family!

Shane and Ryland have been so busy lately with work and other things in their lives, so days at home as a family are very sacred to them!

Ryland is holding Posey in his arms while he, Rosie and Shane all happily walk down the steps together!

"Daddy! Mama! Santa? Santa?" Rosie says with excitement, hoping there are presents under the tree today!

"Santa didn't come today, baby! He will come tonight when we are all sleeping and then tomorrow you will see all of the presents under the Christmas tree!

"Oh! Boooo!" Rosie says playfully, making Ryland and Shane both giggle and smile.

"One more day, princess! One more day!" Shane says to Rosie with a cheeky grin.

"Yay!" Rosie says happily and with excitement to Shane and Ryland.

*Rosie and Posey's pajamas*

Shane, Ryland, Posey and Rosie all walk into the living room together and they all sit on the couch! Shane then gets up to take Uno and Honey out to go to the bathroom.

"Chee chee!" Rosie says a she hugs Cheeto and Cheeto happily purrs at her.

"Aww good girl, Roo! Good boy, Cheeto!" Ryland says happily at Rosie and Rosie smiles at Ryland.

"Ho and No?" Rosie asks Ryland, looking for Honey and Uno.

"They are outside with Daddy! They are going potty!" Ryland explains to Rosie.