meeting the easter bunny!

*Rosie and Posey both get to meet the Easter Bunny together! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I really need some suggestions! Love • Bree 🐇🐰*

Today is going to be a very fun and exciting day for  both Rosie and Posey!

Today, Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey are all going to head out to the mall for a fun family day and let both the girls meet with the Easter Bunny! 

Easter is in just a few weeks, so the Easter Bunny is at all of the malls all over the USA and many children are going to take pictures and meet with him!

Rosie absolutely loves and adores the Easter Bunny while Posey has never met the Easter Bunny before! Last year when Rosie met with the Easter Bunny, Ryland was pregnant with Posey! 

This year will be Rosie's third time meeting the Easter Bunny while this will be Posey's very first time meeting the Easter Bunny!

So right now, Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey are all having breakfast together as a family in the dining room!

Ryland begins to happily vlog himself and he playfully poses for the vlogging camera, making Shane giggle loudly in the background and he smiles at Ryland.

"Hi, guys! Welcome to another Dawson family vlog! I know all of you really love these, so I decided to vlog our fun day today! So all of us are all going to go to the mall and see the Easter Bunny!" Ryland says with a big cheeky smile.

"YAY!" Rosie says as she gets very excited in the background, making Ryland smile happily at the vlogging camera.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she happily bangs on her high chair and smiles at Ryland and Shane.

"Both of the girls are very excited even though Posey has absolutely no idea on who the Easter Bunny is!" Shane says as he busts out laughing, making Ryland laugh too. 

"Rosie has been telling Posey all about the Easter Bunny this morning and it is so sweet to hear them talking to each other!" Ryland says to the vlogging camera and Shane.

"Hiiii! Hiiii!" Rosie says in the background, making Ryland and Shane both smile and giggle at her.

"Mama is filming himself first, baby girl." Shane says as he and Rosie both giggle.

"Oh!" Rosie says as she happily eats her breakfast some more.

"All of us are eating breakfast! Even Honey, Cheeto and Uno are!" Ryland says as he vlogs Honey, Uno and Cheeto all eating their breakfast together.

Ryland then vlogs Rosie and Posey both happily eating their breakfast!

"HIIIIII!" Rosie says as she smiles and giggles at Ryland, Shane and the vlogging camera.

"Ba ba ba ba! Ma ma! Da da!" Posey says to Ryland, Shane and the vlogging camera.