visiting with trisha!

*Trisha is engaged! Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all go over to visit with her and finally meet Moses! Thank you so much to PunchedTheBurrsar for helping me write this! Love • Bree 💍

Rosie and Posey both happily run into the kitchen where Ryland is making Uno, Honey and Cheeto's breakfast!

Ryland, Rosie, Posey and Shane already had a very early breakfast since the girls woke up super early today. For some reason Rosie and Posey thing waking up at 5:30am is a good time to wake up.

"MAMA! MAMA! MAMA!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison to Ryland with big smiles.

"Hi, girlies! What is going on?" Ryland says with a big smile on his face.

"MAMA! AUNTIE TRWISHY IS MARRIED!" Rosie says, not saying the story correctly but in a cute way.

"Ya, Mama! To Woses!" Posey says happily.

*Rosie and Posey's outfits*

Just then Shane walks in with a big smile on his face. Shane is so excited that his best friend is getting married!

"The girls said Moses and Trisha got married?" Ryland asks Shane curiously.

"Well, they are getting married! Moses proposed during their photoshoot a few weeks back!" Shane says as he tries to not tear up in happiness.

"Aww, that is so sweet! I am so happy for her! She really deserves it!" Ryland says and pauses for a second.

"Hey girls, should we call Auntie Trisha and ask if we can come over?" Ryland asks, making Posey and Rosie jump up and down in excitement.

"YES!" The girls both agree simultaneously with big smiles on their faces!

They both love hanging out with their family and friends, which they haven't been doing as much this year, of course.

"Okay! Let me call her!" Shane chimes in, picking up his phone and dialing Trisha's phone number.

Shane calls Trisha and Trisha happily agrees to let Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey come over for a visit!

While Shane is on the phone with Trisha, Ryland feeds Cheeto, Honey and Uno their breakfast!

Rosie and Posey have never met Moses in person, only seen him in pictures and seen him on FaceTime one time.

Shane then walks back over to the kitchen.

"Trisha said that we can come over!" Shane says causing Rosie and Posey to cheer loudly.

"That is awesome! We get to talk to Moses in person and actually see him!" Ryland says playfully to Shane and Shane chuckles.

"Moses is the perfect guy for Trisha. He is sweet, he is caring, he truly loves her for her. It just makes me so happy to see my best friend finally getting married." Shane says to Ryland and Ryland smiles.