instagram captions #2

*Send suggestions on what you wanna see from the Dawson family! Hope you guys are enjoying the oneshots so far! 👨‍👨‍👧*

• These are going to be from Ryland's account 🐷 They are in no particular order!
@rylandadams
mr. dawson 💍 dog/cat dad 🐶🐶🐱 mommy to rosie christina 🌺 and preggo with baby #2 🤰🏼

*Picture of Ryland and Rosie in the pool together. Ryland is in the three foot end and is holding Rosie in the air, kissing her cheek*
- Swimming with my princess! ☺️😘

*Video of Shane tickling Rosie's tummy and Rosie is giggling loudly*
Shane: "Tickle tickle tickle!"
Rosie giggles loudly
- I love hearing her giggles and I love seeing Shane be the dad he always wanted growing up 🥰😍😇

*Picture of Shane and Rosie cuddling together in bed and they are sleeping*
- Look how cute they are. And yes, they sleep the same 😂😴💤

*Picture of Rosie wearing a pink dress and a big white bow in her hair*
- I love to dress up my baby girl! And she loves it too 👧🏼😇👑❤️

*Video of Ryland and Rosie. Ryland is sitting in his rocking chair and is rocking Rosie to sleep*
Ryland smiles at the camera and then shows Rosie sleeping in his arms.
Ryland then kisses Rosie's forehead
- Rosie loves to be rocked to sleep 💤😴👧🏼💋

*Picture of Rosie, Cheeto, Uno and Honey sitting together on the floor* 
- Look at all of my babies together 👧🏼🐱🐶🐶

*Picture of Cheeto and Ryland sitting on the couch together. Cheeto is sitting by Ryland's shoulder*
- See he loves me sometimes 😂🐱

*Picture of Honey and Uno cuddling on the couch together*
- Honey and Uno love to cuddle 🐱🐱

*Picture of Shane working on his laptop*
- My hardworking husband! I'm so lucky to have him 🥰

*Picture of Ryland holding Rosie's hands, standing her up. Rosie and Ryland as standing by a pumpkin*
- Pumpkin patch with Roo! She is having so much fun! 🎃

*Picture of Ryland, Shane and Rosie sitting on a pile of hay on a tractor together*
- Roo's first Hay Ride! 💛🎃🧡

*Picture of Ryland, Rosie and Shane cuddling in bed together*
- Dawson family cuddles 👨‍👨‍👧

*Video of Rosie and Ryland making cookies*
Shane: "What are you making, Roo?"
Rosie: "Da da!"
Ryland: "That is Daddy! But we are making cookies! Can you say cookie?
Rosie: "Ookie!"
Ryland and Shane laugh loudly
- Making cookies with Roo! 🍪

*Picture of Ryland, Morgan and Rosie together. Rosie is sitting on Morgan's lap*
- Girls day out! 🥰💋💅🏻

*Picture of Ryland and Rosie wearing somewhat matching outfits*
- I'm that extra mom that wears matching outfits with their child. Don't we look cute? 

*Picture of Rosie sitting in the panic room under the stairs that Ryland just decorated*
- Rosie is having fun in the panic room! Don't worry, I was in there with her! 💖