family meets the twins!

*The Dawson-Adams family meets the twins! Thank you so much to ruthie1017 for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 😍*

Cooper Morgan and Crew Andrew are now three hours old! Ryland is feeling pretty good since having his scheduled c-section and he and Shane have been bonding their brand new boys!

Ryland and Shane are both patiently waiting for their family members to arrive at the hospital to meet the twins for the very first time!

Everybody thinks they are just meeting one baby boy, but in reality they are going to meet two baby boys!

Ryland is feeding Crew his bottle while Shane is feeding Cooper his bottle.

*Cooper and Crew's outfits*

"I can't believe our boys are finally here, Shaney. They are so perfect." Ryland says as he smiles at Shane.

Shane looks up from Cooper and looks at Ryland and nods.

"They really are, I am so glad they are here and perfect. And I love you so much." Shane says as he begins to burp Cooper on his shoulder after Cooper finishes his bottle.

Shane feels like a pro at bottle feeding after doing it with both of the girls in the past.

Ryland then begins to burp Crew on his shoulder.

"I love how all of our babies have red hair. It is so sweet." Ryland says as Crew burps and spits up a little, making Shane giggle.

Just then, Ryland's iPhone dings and and it is a text from Morgan saying she and Andrew are on their way.

"Morgan and Andrew are both on the way! I hope Morgan doesn't pass out when she sees her two nephews." Ryland says as he giggles at Shane and Shane chuckles loudly at Ryland.

"She is gonna freak. And Andrew is going to be shocked since he has been over our house a lot and didn't notice anything with twins at our house." Shane says as he puts Cooper on his crib and rocks it back and forth.

"Andrew is going to be so happy that Crew is named after him. Morgan already knows Cooper is named after her." Ryland says as he grins happily.

"Our family is just so perfect, Ry. I am so happy." Shane says with a small smile as he looks over at his beautiful husband.

"Can you put Crew back in the crib too, babe? The doctor said to let them cuddle in the same crib so they know they have each other still." Ryland says to Shane happily.

Shane nods and walks over to Ryland and scoops up Crew into his arms and carries him over to the crib, laying him down next to his twin brother. Shane then begins to stare down at both of them happily.

"I love how the boys weight pretty much the same but Cooper has chubbier cheeks." Ryland says he chuckles loudly and Shane nods and laughs at Ryland.