a sweet dawson family easter!

*Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Lily and Winnie all celebrate Easter together as a family! Enjoy this short chapter! Please please please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🩵🩷🎂🐰🐇🐥*

Easter - March 31st
Dawson Family Home
Calabasas, California

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Lily and Winnie's Easter outfits*

*Shane and Ryland's outfits. Imagine Ryland's shirt is a creme color with pink in it*

*Picture of Posey, Crew, Ryland, Winnie, Shane, Lily, Rosie and Cooper all standing outside on their back porch. Ryland is holding Winnie, Shane is holding Lily, Posey and Crew are holding hands and Rosie and Cooper are holding hands. Everyone is smiling*
rylandadams Happy Easter from the Dawsons! 🌿🐇🤍

(Getting six kids to look and smile was the biggest challenge ever but hey we got this cute pic! Also, none of the animals would cooperate so that's why they aren't in the picture either, maybe next year 😅)

*Picture of Rosie, Winnie, Lily and Posey all standing together. Lily is standing in front of Posey and they are holding each other's hands. Rosie is holding Winnie. All four girls are smiling*
rylandadams My beautiful and sweet girls - Rosie Christina, Winnie Janice, Lily Ryan and Posey Claire 🌺🌸🌼🪻

*Picture of Cooper and Crew hugging each other tightly and they are giggling with big smiles*
rylandadams My two rambunctious but sweet boys - Cooper Morgan and Crew Andrew 🩵💙

*Picture of Winnie laying on a blue gingham patterned blanket. Winnie is holding a rabbit stuffed animal and is smiling up at Ryland* 
rylandadams Winnie Janice's FIRST Easter! 🤍🪻
Sweet girl is five months old, rolling around, babbling and possibly teething! She is growing up so fast 🌿🤍

*Picture of Crew, Lily, Posey, Rosie and Cooper all standing together, holding their Easter baskets as they do an Easter egg hunt. All of the kids are smiling*
rylandadams I managed to get a picture of the five older kids together and I'm in love with this picture. After struggling with infertility, to have six healthy children is just a miracle in itself. I'm only lucky guy and mama 🤍

*Picture of Posey, Crew, Ryland, Winnie, Shane, Lily, Rosie and Cooper all standing outside on their back porch. Ryland is holding Winnie, Shane is holding Lily, Posey and Crew are holding hands and Rosie and Cooper are holding hands. Everyone is smiling*
shanedawson Happy Easter from us!
Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Lily and Winnie 🐰🐣❤️

*Picture of Rosie, Crew, Lily, the Easter Bunny, Winnie, Cooper and Posey all together. Rosie and Crew are standing on the left side of the Easter Bunny while Cooper and Posey are standing on the right side of the Easter Bunny. Winnie and Lily are sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap. Everyone is happily smiling. They have the same outfits they have on for Easter Day*
shanedawson When we met the Easter Bunny! It was a success! No years and all smiles! 👍🏻🐰☺️

*Picture of Rosie, Lily, Cooper, Crew, Winnie and Posey all sitting on the steps on the back porch. Rosie has Lily in her lap while Posey has Winnie in her lap. All of the girls are smiling and the boys are doing silly faces*
shanedawson Proud Dad x6! It still feels unreal that I am a father to six amazing little humans! I am cherishing every single moment and I am so unbelievably grateful. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*Picture of Shane holding Winnie. Shane is sitting down and is standing Winnie on his legs. Winnie is smiling big and is drooling a little. Shane is smiling big at her*  
shanedawson Winnie's 1st ever Easter! She had a fun day being carried and spoiled! 😇🐰🪻

*Picture of Posey, Lily, Cooper, Morgan, Winnie, Rosie and Crew all sitting criss cross applesauce on the blue gingham patterned blanket. Cooper and Winnie are sitting on Morgan's lap. Everyone is smiling*
morganadams happy easter from mo mo, her nieces roo, po, lil, win and nephews coop and crew 🤍🐣

*Picture of Rosie, Winnie, Cooper, Lily, Crew and Posey all sitting on a blanket together outside in their Easter outfits. Winnie is sitting on Rosie's lap. All of the kids are smiling*
morganadams my nephews and nieces are the cutest kids out here 🥰