shorty awards!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Morgan, Baby Tyler and Andrew all go to the Shorty Awards in New York! Congrats Shane and Ryland on winning Shorty Awards! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Morgan, Baby Tyler and Andrew are all in New York City for the 11th annual Shorty Awards!

Baby Tyler is nominated in the Weird category, Ryland is nominated in the Vlogger Of The Year category and Shane is nominated in the YouTuber of the year category!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Morgan and Andrew are in their hotel room and they are all getting ready to go to the Shorty Awards!

Andrew films a clip of Rosie and Baby Tyler together to post on Tyler's Instagram page to make the fans fangirl.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

"Rosie, who is that?" Andrew asks Rosie, smiling st her.

"Ty Ty!" Rosie says, throwing Baby Tyler on the floor happily.

"Don't throw him, Roo!" Andrew says as he giggles loudly.

"Aaa! Aaa!" Rosie says to Andrew as she hugs Andrew tightly.

"Hi, pretty! You are going to be the prettiest girl at the Shortys!" Andrew says, making Rosie smile ear to ear.

"Roo isn't going to be a good big sister if she thinks she can throw a baby doll around!" Morgan says playfully as she picks up Baby Tyler.

"She will do fine with Posey. Rosie knows Tyler is a joke." Andrew says to Morgan playfully and Morgan giggles loudly.

*Andrew and Morgan's outfits*

"Mo Mo! Mo Mo!" Rosie says hugging Morgan's leg tightly.

"Hi, Roo! You look so pretty! Can I take a picture of you?" Morgan asks Rosie.

"Uh huh! Eeeeese!" Rosie says as she smiles and poses for Morgan.

"Werk it! Werk it, Roo!" Andrew says as Rosie does different poses to Morgan.