i love you, forever

*Finally some Shyland smut for you all 😏 I wanna say thank you to Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this! She is the smut queen. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️*

Ryland and Shane just put Rosie in her crib for the night. Rosie has been sleeping in her nursery for a few months now and has adjusted nicely.

Ryland and Shane then change into their pajamas and are laying in bed together. Ryland watches Rosie sleep on the baby monitor and admires her. He is so grateful everyday that he is a mom to this beautiful and healthy baby girl.

"She is so freaking cute when she sleeps." Ryland says as he wraps his arms around Shane.

"I still can't believe she is our little girl. We are so lucky, babe." Shane says softly.

"I know, I can't either. She is so perfect. Christmas is going to be so much fun with her. I actually have a list of some toys and other things we can get her." Ryland says as he sits on Shane's lap and kisses him.

"I love your excitement for Christmas, Ry. My mom is probably going to go overboard with toys and clothes for Rosie, so get ready for that." Shane says, making Ryland chuckle.

"It's her first grandbaby, it makes sense. My mom is loosing her mind too. Rosie is a lucky girl." Ryland says as Shane laughs.

"Well, we should get to bed, Ry. We have to wake up early tomorrow." Shane says softly to Ryland.

Ryland slightly frowns at Shane and he begins to make out with him. Shane is a little startled by the prompt to make out session, but he enjoys it as he and Ryland continue to make out with each other.

Ryland then rubs Shane's cheeks and tenderly kisses his cheek.

"I just wanna cuddle and kiss you. I don't wanna go to sleep just yet. You are finally on a work break from YouTube and I just wanna kiss and hug you." Ryland says with a cheeky grin at Shane.

Shane softly laughs at Ryland, running his hands up and down Ryland's tiny back making Ryland moan a little.

"Yeah? And what else do you wanna do, baby?" Shane asks Ryland as smiles at him.

"I wanna have some fun. Rosie doesn't sleep in our bedroom any more and we can finally have some fun without being afraid of her waking up." Ryland says as he winks at Shane.

"Mmm. Let's have some fun then." Shane says with a laugh and he takes off Ryland's baggy t-shirt.

"Mmm, Daddy! Make me feel good, please." Ryland whispers seductively to Shane as he rubs Shane's chest and takes Shane's t-shirt off.

Shane tries to catch his breath and smiles at Ryland. Shane kisses Ryland softly, and takes off Ryland's pajama bottoms and then he takes off his own sweat pants.

Ryland slowly takes off Shane's boxers, teasing him and makes Shane pant a little. Ryland sucks Shane off making Shane moan loudly.

"Shhhh. And you taste so good, Daddy. Please fuck me. Fuck me and make me feel like I'm in heaven." Ryland says catching his breath and moans loudly.

Shane gets the lube out of his side drawer and lubes himself and Ryland.

"Ry, we don't have anymore condoms." Shane says softly.

"Just pull out when you are close." Ryland says to Shane as he kisses him.

Ryland begins to make out with Shane, playing with Shane's reddish brown hair. Shane grabs Ryland's ass and spanks Ryland causing Ryland to happily groan.

"I love you so fucking much, Shane." Ryland whispers into Shane's ear.

"I love you more, baby." Shane whispers to Ryland as he kisses Ryland's neck.

"Mm, you make me feel so good!" Ryland says as he nibbles on Shane's ear, which Shane can't stand.

"Ew, baby!" Shane says, pushing Ryland away from his ears and sticks his tongue at him.

Ryland giggles loudly and begins to French kiss with Shane.

"Mmm, you make me feel so warm and good baby." Ryland says as he moans.

"Shhh. Keep it down." Shane whispers to Ryland.

Shane then puts Ryland on his hands and knees and spanks his butt again. Ryland pants as Shane kisses his chest.

"Mmm, Shaney! That feels good! I'm going to cum! Suck me." Ryland says, panting.

Shane kisses Ryland's back since Ryland is in the doggy style position. Shane giggles at Ryland's excitement and kisses him again.

"You are gonna cum already?" Shane asks as he laughs at Ryland and then puts his member into Ryland, causing Ryland to moan happily.

"Yes! You make me hard just by looking at me Daddy." Ryland says catching his breath and kisses Shane.

"Shhh. Mm, fuck. Mmm!" Shane says pulling on Ryland's brown hair.

"Mmm, Shane! Holy fuck, that feels so good!" Ryland says as cum squirts on Shane's chest.

Shane puts his fingers on his chest and then sucks them, eating Ryland's cum.

"You taste so good, Ry. Nice and sweet for Daddy." Shane says, kissing Ryland a few times.

"I'm so glad so liked it, Daddy." Ryland says with a cheeky smile.

Shane keeps going in and out of Ryland and he groans. Ryland also groans and is really enjoying this alone time with Shane. 

"Holy shit! I'm gonna cum, mmm!" Shane says as he tries to cum and pull out fast

"Pull out, Shaney. Hurry." Ryland says as he climaxes himself and cums on Shane's chest again.

Shane came and pulls out a little too slowly for Ryland's liking.

"Holy fuck. That was great." Shane says, catching his breath.

"Did you just.. cum inside of me? SHANE!" Ryland says running into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry. Maybe you won't get pregnant. " Shane says, kinda panicking.

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it! Fuck Shane! I told you to pull out!" Ryland says as he jumps into the shower to wash himself off.

"It will be okay if you do get pregnant, baby." Shane says softly.

"Don't say that." Ryland says to Shane sternly.

"But it will be.. won't it?" Shane asks Ryland, really panicking at this point.

"Of course it will. Maybe you are right, Shaney. Maybe I won't get pregnant. I couldn't get pregnant the "normal" way before. Hints why I had to take fertility medicine." Ryland says to Shane.

"I'm really really sorry, Ry." Shane says to Ryland as Ryland looks over at him.

"It's okay. It will be okay either way." Ryland says, softly kissing Shane.

"I love you forever, baby. I love you so much." Shane says to Ryland.

"I love you too. Come here, baby. You need to wash my sweet cum off of you." Ryland says as he winks at Shane.

"You are so weird." Shane says as he laughs at Ryland as he and Ryland begin to shower together.

"What's weird?" Ryland asks Shane as he washes Shane's hair.

"You baby." Shane says as he kisses Ryland's forehead and Ryland giggles.

"You are weird too! But we are weird and perfect together." Ryland says, kissing Shane.

"Very true." Shane says as he giggles at Ryland.

Ryland and Shane kiss some more as they finish their shower.

After they took a nice warm shower, Shane and Ryland changed into a fresh pair of pajamas and check on Rosie before going back to bed for the night! :)