rosie's hospital stay

*Rosie gets really sick and has to head to the hospital! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree🐷*

Ryland and Shane woke up 2:30 this morning in absolute horror. Ryland and Shane ran into Rosie's nursery and they began to panic. Rosie was sitting up in her crib and she could barely breathe. Rosie was very also fussy and very clingy.

So, Ryland and Shane immediately packed two book bag full of clothes, toiletries, snacks, their laptops and a few other things. They then rushed Rosie to the hospital to get checked out and get desperate medical attention.

Ryland and Shane honestly felt like Rosie was dying right in front of their eyes and were absolutely terrified of loosing their baby girl.

*****
It has now been an hour since they have made it to the hospital and Rosie is feeling a little better. Rosie is currently in her own hospital room and has her own hospital crib. 

Rosie has an oxygen cannula in her nose to help her breathe, Rosie has an IV in her left arm to give her fluids and medicine and a small blood pressure cuff on her right arm to check her blood pressure periodically. Rosie has an oxygen monitor on her foot to check her oxygen levels as well.

Rosie really hates all of the IVs, monitors and all of the doctors all over her, so Ryland is trying to distract her with toys and YouTube videos.

Shane begins to vlog himself sitting in the hospital room in a rocking chair. Shane then shows Ryland and Rosie together. Ryland waves at Shane.

"Hey guys. It is 3:55am and we are currently at the hospital. Rosie woke us up gasping for breath at 2:30am and it scared us to death. My heart is literally still pounding over it. It was very traumatic." Shane says as he films Ryland.

"It was the scariest thing I have ever lived through! Like I thought Rosie was dying. I thought she was dying of SIDS or something like that. She looked so freaking pale, her lips looked blue and she looked like she was about to pass out any minute. She couldn't take a full deep breath at all and it was so scary. But since she has been in the hospital, her breathing has calmed down and is a lot better. She still sounds really stuffy and she has a lot of nasty stuff is coming out of her nose." Ryland says as he kisses Rosie's cheek.

"The doctors think Rosie either has pneumonia, croup or RSV. The cold and flu season has been absolutely awful, so there are a bunch of babies in the hospital right now. So we will find out what is going on with Rosie shortly. The doctor should be coming in soon to talk with us." Shane says as he films Rosie in her hospital crib.

Rosie is currently sitting up and is playing with some toys that Ryland brought for her from the house. Rosie looks up at Shane and babbles at him. 

"Hi, baby! Hi, Roo!" Shane says as he kisses Rosie's forehead.

"Da da!" Rosie says, pointing to her tablet.

"Ooo, who are you watching on YouTube? Auntie Jeffree!" Shane says as Rosie begins to cough and Ryland pats on her back to help her cough up the yucky stuff.