a perfect little dawson christmas

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all celebrate Christmas together as a family. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎅🏻🎄💚❤️*

Today is Christmas Day!

Ryland and Shane are both extremely excited that today is finally Christmas!

Ryland and Shane both can't wait to see Posey and Rosie open up all of their Christmas presents and to spend the day with their family that is coming over later in the day!

Right now, Ryland, Shane and Posey are all happily cuddling in bed together as they patiently wait for Rosie to wake up for the day! Rosie is still fast asleep in her bedroom!

Posey is laying on Ryland's chest and is playing with Ryland's pajama shirt buttons and Ryland smiles at her. Ryland then looks up at Shane and smiles at him.

"Merry Christmas, Ry." Shane says softly to Ryland as he kisses Ryland's cheek.

"Merry Christmas, Shaney. I love you, babty." Ryland says to Shane softly as he kisses Shane.

"I love you too, Ry." Shane says softly to Ryland as he kisses Ryland back.

"Today is your first ever Christmas, Posey! Yeah! Merry Christmas, Posey!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice at Posey, making Posey smile ear to ear at Ryland and at Shane.

"Merry Christmas, Posey! Merry first Christmas!" Shane says to Posey, making Posey smile at him!

"I hope she has a really fun day today." Shane says as he tenderly rubs Posey's head.

"I am sure she will, babty! She is already having fun with the both of us so far!" Ryland says happily at both Shane and Posey.

"Ba ba ba ba ba." Posey says happily to Shane and Ryland.

"You are so special, Posey. Just like your big sister." Ryland says as he kisses Posey's forehead.

Shane then softly kisses Posey's forehead, making Posey smile at him and Ryland.

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey's matching Charlie Brown Christmas pajamas*

Twenty minutes later, Rosie wakes up and happily walks into Ryland and Shane's bedroom!

"Mama! Daddy! Po!" Rosie says with lots of excitement and with a big cheeky smile.

Ryland, Posey and Shane all sit up in the bed together and they all smile at Rosie!

"Ba ba ba!" Posey says happily at her big sister.

"Hi, Posey!" Hi, sissy!" Rosie says as she smiles at Posey.