a fun pumpkin patch day!

*Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Shane's mom Teresa and Ryland's sister Morgan all good to the pumpkin patch as a family! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for always helping me write! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🧡🎃🧡*

🍂 Today is a cool and breezy fall Saturday! 🍂

Today, Ryland and Shane are going to take Rosie and Posey to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins and to have a fun day!

Ryland has also invited his little sister Morgan and Shane's mother Teresa to come along with them!

Right now, Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey are all finishing up eating lunch together!

Rosie and Posey just finished taking their afternoon naps and both girls are really excited to go to the pumpkin patch!

Rosie is more excited then Posey is to go to the pumpkin patch! Posey was just a little baby when she went to the pumpkin patch last year so she doesn't remember anything and Rosie was only one years old!

Shane smiles ear to ear at Rosie and Rosie smiles back at her Daddy.

"Rosie, are you excited to go to the pumpkin patch today?" Shane asks Rosie as he plays with Rosie's hair.

"Yes! I excited, Daddy! I so excited!" Rosie says as she hugs Shane and Shane picks her up and holds he close.

"I am excited too, Roo! We all need to get dressed and ready to go! Mimi and Mo Mo are coming over and they will go with us to the pumpkin patch!" Shane says to Rosie.

"YAY! Mo Mo and Mimi!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile at Shane.

"Yeah! Momo and Mimi are coming over!" Shane says to Rosie with a small smile.

Ryland softly cleans off Posey's face with a paper towel and then he holds her in his arms.

"Ma ma ma ma!" Posey says happily to Ryland.

"Hi, baby girl! Are you ready to get dressed and ready to go bye byes?" Ryland asks Posey.

"Yaaa, Mama!" Posey says as she claps her hands and Ryland smiles at her.

Ryland then smiles at both Shane and Rosie and back at Posey.

"We all need to get ready to go to the pumpkin patch!" Ryland says, making Rosie and Posey both smile.

Rosie cheers and Posey giggles happily at Ryland.

Shane, Rosie, Posey and Ryland all go upstairs together and they all get dressed and ready to go!

Shane helps Rosie get dressed while Ryland helps Posey get dressed!

Ryland then puts adorable small orange bows in Rosie and Posey's bright red hair!

Once they are all dressed and ready, Ryland, Rosie, Shane and Posey all go downstairs and wait for Teresa and Morgan to come over!