daddy-daughters outing!

*Shane, Rosie and Posey all go out on a special and fun daddy daughters outgoing! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🦥🐼*

Today is Friday and it has been a relaxing one for the Dawson family so far!

Shane and Ryland have been taking care of the boys while Rosie and Posey have been playing most of the day!

Rosie's last day of school was Tuesday, so she is officially starting her summer vacation! Next school year, Rosie will be in preschool and Posey will be in Headstart!

Ryland and Shane can't wait to have a fun but relaxing summer with Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Cheeto, Uno and Honey! 

Today, Shane is going to take Rosie and Posey out for a Daddy Daughters day! He wants to make sure that the girls still feel loved and included since they boys are now here.

Right now, Morgan and Shane are feeding Cooper and Crew while Ryland is getting the girls dressed and ready to go out with Shane! 

Morgan is feeding Crew his bottle while Shane is feeding Cooper his bottle!

*Cooper and Crew outfits*

"These boys eat so freaking much I feel like!" Morgan says as she smiles down at Crew as he looks up at her.

"They really do! I feel like they eat more than the girls did at this age! But that could be me forgetting too!" Shane says as he laughs and smiles down at Cooper and Cooper looks up at him.

Morgan giggles and smiles at both of the twins, happy to be an auntie again!

Cooper finishes his bottle first and Shane begins to burp him. Cooper burps loudly, making Morgan bust out laughing.

"You burp like a little man, Coop! Yes, you do!" Shane says as he laughs and smiles at Cooper.

Crew than finishes his bottle and Morgan begins to burp him on her shoulder.

"Thank you for staying with Ry while I take the girls out today! It means a lot." Shane says to Morgan with a big smile.

"Of course! The girls need one on one time with you and with Ry! When Ryland is fully healed, he said he wants to take the girls out. So me and you can watch the boys then!" Morgan says with a big cheeky smile.

"Yup! That is going to be fun!" Shane says happily to Morgan and they both giggle.

Once Shane and Morgan finish feeding and burping the boys, Shane and Morgan both put the boys in their swings to sleep.

Meanwhile upstairs, Ryland is currently doing Posey's hair while Rosie dances around the room.

"Are you two excited to go out with Daddy today?" Ryland asks Rosie and Posey.