meeting santa!

*Ryland, Shane and Morgan take Rosie and Posey to meet with Santa! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Also, thank you to my bff JustJanielobsessed for helping me! Love • Bree ❤️🎅🏻💚*

Today, Shane and Ryland are going to take Rosie and Posey to meet with Santa at the mall!

This will be Rosie's second time meeting with Santa and Posey's very first time meeting with Santa!

Ryland and Shane are both very excited to see how the girls will react with meeting with Santa! Rosie was a little scared last time she met with Santa, so Ryland and Shane both hope she won't be scared this time!

Ryland and Shane also hope Posey doesn't get scared of Santa and smiles for the picture. Posey is stubborn and doesn't like to smile at most strangers.

Ryland really LOVES to get both of the girls all dressed up in matching or in coordinated outfits! Ryland really loves having two little girls to dress up and Shane thinks it is very adorable and precious. Shane really loves to watch Ryland absolutely blossom as a mother.

Morgan is also going to come with Ryland and Shane to see Rosie and Posey meet with Santa! Morgan is very close with her nieces and Rosie and Posey both love their Momo very much!

Ever since having kids, Ryland and Shane both really love to do everything and anything family orientated! Shane and Ryland love being parents and they love to do all of the family activities they did as children with Rosie and Posey!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey are all dressed and ready to head out! The four of them are just patiently waiting for Morgan to arrive to their house!

*Rosie and Posey's outfits*

"Hi, Roo!" Ryland says with a big cheeky smile at his eldest daughter.

"Hi, Mama!" Rosie says as she happily hugs Ryland's leg.

"Are you excited to see Santa at the mall today?" Ryland asks Rosie as he fixes her red hair bow.

"YA! I happy, Mama!" Rosie says as she stomps her feet happily and giggles.

"Aww! I am so glad! Will you help Posey too?" Ryland asks Rosie as he picks up Posey from her swing.

"Uh huh!" Rosie says as she claps her hands.

"Mama!" Rosie says to Ryland with a smile.

"Yes, Roo?" Ryland asks Rosie as he rubs her head.

"Where's Momo, Mama?" Rosie asks Ryland.