keeping the girls safe

*After somebody tries to break into the Dawson household, Shane and Ryland talk about it and try to move on. Thank you so much for this suggestion cosmoprincessx! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙*

Tonight was an extremely scary night for both Ryland and Shane! Somebody tried to break into the Dawson house to get a Conspiracy Eye Shadow Palette.

Luckily, the person was unable to get inside of the Dawson house and police arrested them right away before anything else could happen.

Ryland and Shane were both very lucky that the police came as quickly as they did, because the person could have gotten in if another ten minutes went by!

However this whole break in situation has really shaken both Ryland and Shane up a lot.

Ryland and Shane were both extremely scared for their safety but they were even more scared for both Rosie and Posey's safety.

Ryland and Shane both feel very uncomfortable because somebody tried to break into their house, which is their personal space and safe haven.

Ryland and Shane also both feel extremely terrified because their girls were in danger as well. This person could have done something more serious besides steal an eye shadow palette.

Luckily, neither Rosie and Posey did not wake up during the break in incident and were safe upstairs in their bedrooms.

A few police officers came to the Dawson house right away and arrested the person, making Shane and Ryland both feel very safe again.

Right now, Shane and Ryland just finished writing a police report to describe the break in incident and they are now talking to the police about the very scary incident while Shane sends the police the security camera footage of the break in.

"Do you two need us to do anything else before we leave your house tonight?" The police officer asks both Ryland and Shane.

"I don't think so, officer. Thank you so so much for coming as fast as you did. This has never happened to us before and it was very scary for our family." Ryland says to the police officer.

"I am very glad this ended in a very good outcome for you two. I know you two have very young children and this is frightening for the both of you." The police officer says to Ryland and Shane.

"Yes, thank you so much for coming as fast as you did. I really thought the person was going to break in. And I am sorry for being internet famous and having issues with fans like this. I feel like I am kinda wasting the police's time." Shane says to the police officer.

"My pleasure! The police will come to help anyone no matter what. Whether you are famous or not we are here to help and this isn't wasting our time. You two have young children and this could have turned dangerous for them and you two as well. I am very glad to be able to help you all out this morning." The police officer says to Shane and Ryland.

Shane and Ryland talk with the police officer for a few minutes before the officer leaves.

After the police officer leaves the Dawson house, Shane and Ryland make sure their house is extra locked up before they head back upstairs to lay down for a little bit before the girls wake up.