roo's 1st baseball game!

*Ryland and Rosie both happily go to a Colorado Rockies baseball game with family and a few friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ⚾️*

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew have been in Colorado visiting family for a few weeks and they have been having so much fun!

Ryland and Shane have also been looking at a bunch of houses because they want to buy a house in Colorado!

Ryland and Shane still want to live in California but they want a Colorado house for the holidays and any other time they want to go to Colorado!

However, today is going to be a fun day for Rosie! Today, Rosie will be going to her very first baseball game!

Rosie has never been to any type of sport event before so this is exciting to Ryland and Shane probably more excited than Rosie is!

Rosie had "watched" a few baseball games before (only a few minutes since she is only there and gets bored but she is so excited to go and have fun with her Mama, Auntie Morgan, Uncle Austin, Auntie Stacey and Grandma Janice!

Shane, Posey, Cooper and Crew are going to hang out with Vicki, Bruce and the many pets for the day while Ryland and Rosie go out!

Ryland, Rosie, Morgan, Grandma Janice, Austin and Stacey are all going to the Colorado Rockies game together!

The Colorado Rockies are playing against the St. Louis Cardinals today!

The six of them will meet up with two close family friends - Trinity and Brooklyn!

Ryland, Rosie, Morgan, Grandma Janice, Austin and Stacey all load up in the car and head to the Rockies Stadium!

*Rosie's outfit*

"Are you excited for your first ever baseball game, Roo?" Morgan asks Rosie as as fixes Rosie's purple hair bow.

"Yeah! I so excited!" Rosie says as she cheers and she gets very excited.

"I am so excited for you too, Roo! We are going to have so much fun today! We are going to eat some yummy food and sweet desserts!" Ryland says as Rosie giggles and smiles.

"Hey Rosie! What team are we rooting for?" Austin asks Rosie playfully as he drives to the stadium.

"Rockies! Go Rockies!" Rosie says as she claps her hands.

"That's right, Roo!" Stacey says happily to Rosie.

After a twenty minute drive, Ryland, Rosie, Morgan, Grandma Janice, Austin and Stacey have made it to the Rockies Stadium!