rosie and posey's first ever snow!

*Rosie and Posey enjoy their first ever snow! Ryland, Shane, Morgan, Janice, Vicki, Bruce, Austin and Stacey all go sledding together! Send suggestions on what you wanna watch! Love • Bree ❄️*

Today, Vicki, Bruce, Janice, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Ryland, Morgan, Austin and Stacey are all going to go sledding together for a very fun family day!

Going sledding during the winter time many times was a Adam family tradition every year when Austin, Morgan and Ryland were all growing up in Colorado!

Now, it is now a new family tradition for the grandkids of the Adams family! Vicki and Bruce are both very excited to have grandchildren to make fun family memories with!

Right now, everybody is getting dressed and ready to go out sledding on a hill that is a ten minute drive from Vicki and Bruce's house!

Ryland and Shane are both getting Rosie and Posey dressed and bundled up in their snow suits!

*Shane, Ryland, Posey and Rosie's snow outfits*

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Posey says happily to both Ryland and Shane.

"Are you excited, Posey? Are you excited, baby girl?" Ryland asks Posey in a babyfied voice.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Posey says a she smiles up at both Ryland and Shane, making both of them smile back at her.

"Are you excited to go sledding, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie as he fixes her hood on her jacket.

"Uh huh! I excited! I excited!" Rosie says with lots of excitement at Ryland and Shane.

"Ooo! It is going to be a lot of fun, Roo!" Ryland says to Rosie as Rosie smiles at Ryland. 

"I swed too! I swed too!" Rosie says as she jumps up and down happily.

"You can go sledding, Roo! I'll take you down the hill! And Pop can! And Uncle Austin! And Mo Mo! And Auntie Stacey!" Shane says, making Rosie very excited and happy.

"YAY! FUN! FUN! FUN!" Rosie says with a cheeky grin at Shane and Ryland.

"And me too!" Ryland says playfully to Rosie, making Rosie giggle and smile at him.

"Aww! The girls look so excited and so so precious in their little snow suits!" Grandma Janice says as she smiles at Ryland, Rosie, Shane and Posey as she walks over to all of them.

"Roo is getting VERY excited, Grandma!" Ryland says to Grandma Janice happily.

"So is Posey!" Shane says as he holds up Posey and Posey smiles up at Grandma Janice.