family meets rosie for the first time

*I decided to make this a separate oneshot of family members and the squad meeting Rosie! I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you to Thefeelz1234 & sierrarayne145 for helping me! Love • Bree 🌺*

- Morgan -
Ryland has just fed Rosie another bottle. Ryland is currently burping Rosie and rubs her back softly.

"I love you, baby girl." Ryland says as he kisses Rosie's cheek.

Shane vlogs his two all time favorite people together. He can't believe he finally has a little family.

"Hey babe. Have you heard from Morgan?" Ryland asks Shane softly.

Shane check his iPhone to see if Morgan has texted him anymore.

"Not in the past couple hours. I sent her pictures of Rosie and she was really excited to see." Shane says with a big grin.

Ryland smiles as Rosie sleeps on his chest. Rosie slightly snores and has her mouth open.

"Auntie Morgan will be here soon, baby girl. Your very first visitor." Ryland says as he yawns.

"Should I pick her up or do you think she should Uber here?" Shane asks Ryland.

"Maybe you should get her, babe. I'll be fine for a little bit. She will be so excited and crash her car and I don't want her in an Uber by herself." Ryland says jokingly as he rubs Rosie's back.

Shane smiles and giggles at Ryland.

"Alright. I'll be back then. I'll go pick her up." Shane said as he kisses Rosie's head and then kisses Ryland.

"Please be careful driving, Shaney." Ryland says as he rubs Rosie head.

"I will. Get some rest, babe." Shane whispers as he leaves the hospital room.

Twenty minutes later, Shane and Morgan are back at the hospital!

"Oh my gosh, I am so excited to finally see my niece!" Morgan says, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Shh! Other babies are sleeping on the floor, Morgan!" Shane giggles as Morgan gasps and tip toes.

Morgan then rushes somewhat quickly into Ryland's hospital room making Shane laugh out loud. Shane is vlogging the special moment for memories.

"Where's my beautiful niece at?" Morgan asks out loud as Ryland giggles at her.

"She's right here! She just had a nasty poop explosion and it was so so gross!" Ryland says as he gags a little and then giggles.

Rosie is wide awake and is looking around the room. Morgan goes to the side of the bed and looks at Rosie who is laying on Ryland's lap.

Morgan gasps as she looks at Rosie for the very first time.

"Aww, hi there, precious girl. Hi, baby. Oh my gosh, she is so cute!" Morgan says as she admires Rosie and tears up.

"Rosie, here's your crazy Auntie Morgan. She has on the onesie that you got her! It fits her good too." Ryland says as he laughs.

Morgan smiles as she takes many pictures of Rosie. She can't believe her little niece is finally here!

"I'm just glad you finally had a baby on your own and didn't make me do it for you. A c-section sounds horrible and painful though!" Morgan jokes with Ryland and she laughs.

Ryland laughs loudly at Morgan's comment while Shane snorts.

"You agreed to do it sis if I couldn't get pregnant! And the c-section hasn't been bad yet! It's just hard to move but I can do it! Do you wanna hold her?" Ryland says to Morgan.