a hippity hoppy dawson easter!

*Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Uno, Honey and Cheeto all celebrate Easter together as a family and then they have a get Easter together with relatives! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Easter Sunday!

It is currently 8:05am and all seven of the Dawsons are slowly getting up and ready to start their fun filled family day and celebrate Easter!

Ryland and Shane both woke up at 6:45am while the girls woke up at 7:30am!

Ryland and Shane aren't really religious or go to church, but Shane did growing up and Teresa is still a religious to this day.

Ryland and Shane both chose to not have Rosie, or Posey be taught a certain religion because they want Rosie and Posey to explore different religions, respect other people's religious choices and find what fits them the best instead of being taught one type of religion and not liking it.

However, Ryland and Shane they still teach their girls about the special meaning behind Easter besides it being about the Easter Bunny and lots of yummy sweet candy!

Right now, Ryland and Shane are making their California King sized master bed while Rosie and Posey are happily running around the hallway being chased by Honey and Uno!

Cheeto is laying on the bench that is at the end of the bed and he is playing with his favorite little mouse toy.

"Cheeto, are you high on your catnip already? Oh my
God." Shane asks Cheeto as he laughs, snorts and smiles at Cheeto as he pets him.

"Oh my gosh! Noooo! Nooo! I hid that specific toy from Cheeto for a reason! I guess the girls found it and gave it to him this morning. Oh well, he will be high on this holy day." Ryland says making himself and Shane both laugh.

Last night, Rosie and Posey had some trouble going to sleep due to having lots excitement of the Easter bunny coming to their house!

Rosie and Posey were both determine to see the Easter Bunny dropping off their Easter baskets but luckily Ryland and Shane were able to keep them upstairs and get them to sleep.

After an hour of giggling, playing and some back rubs, Rosie and Posey both went to sleep peacefully and didn't wake up until 7:30am!

Now, it is finally time to go downstairs and see if the Easter Bunny came to their house! 

Ryland and Shane finish making the bed and cleaning up their bedroom, they walk out with Shane holding Cheeto and they all see Rosie, Posey, Honey and Uno all playing!

*Rosie and Posey's Easter's pajamas*

"Tag! Your it, Po! Your it!" Rosie says as she tags Posey and runs around.