meeting baby darren!

*Shane, Ryland and Rosie meet Jeffree and Nathan's new baby boy - Darren. Thank you to ftm_trans15 for helping me write some of this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 👑*

Shane, Ryland and Rosie are at Jeffree and Nathan's house for a fun playdate! Dominic and Rosie are best friends and love to play with each other. Shane, Ryland and Rosie are also coming over to meet Jeffree and Nathan's new baby boy, Darren. Jeffree gave birth two weeks ago and is now ready for visitors!

Dominic runs up to the window and sees Shane, Ryland, Rosie getting out of Shane's g-wagon. Dominic jumps up and down happily.

"Mama! Mama! Wook! Wook!" Dominic says as Jeffree walks over to Dominic, holding a sleeping Darren in his arms.

*Darren and Dominic's outfits*

"Ooo, are our best friends here? Let's open the door for them, babe!" Jeffree says, opening the front door so Dominic can see Shane, Ryland and Rosie.

Jeffree opens the front door and waves at Shane and Ryland.

"Hey, bitches!" Jeffree says as he happily waves at Shane, Ryland and Rosie.

"HIIIII!" Dominic says as he waves at Shane, Ryland and Rosie.

"Hey, Jeffree! You look so good, queen! And hi, Dominic!" Ryland says as he picks up Rosie from her car seat and walks over to the front door with her in his arms.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

"Say hi, Dominic!" Jeffree says to Dominic as he rubs his head.

"HIIII!" Dominic says with a cheeky smile.

"Hi, Dominic!" Shane says as he walks up to the front door.

"BA BA BA!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile as she points to Dominic.

"That is Dominic! That's right, Roo!" Ryland says, kissing Rosie's cheek.

"Dom! Dom! Dom!" Rosie says making, Jeffree, Shane and Ryland all chuckle loudly.