spooky dawson halloween!

*Today is Rosie's second Halloween and Posey's first ever Halloween! Ryland and Shane have a fun day with Posey and Rosie! Love • Bree 🎃👻*

Today is HALLOWEEN!

Ryland and Shane are both very excited to have a fun filled day with the girls! This year is Rosie's second Halloween and Posey's first ever Halloween!

Ryland can't wait to dress up Rosie and Posey in their Halloween costumes and take them trick or treating while Shane can't wait to just spend the day with his favorite people and have fun!

Rosie is very excited to go trick or treating! Last year she doesn't remember trick or treating because she was a baby but she is really excited to dress up in her Halloween costume and get lots of yummy candy! Rosie absolutely loves candy and sweets just like her Daddy!

Meanwhile, Posey is only two months old, so she doesn't understand or care about Halloween this year, but Shane and Ryland still wanna dress her up and take her trick or treating with Rosie!

Right now, Shane is finishing up editing a video and Ryland is downstairs with Rosie and Posey!

Ryland is feeding Posey her bottle while Rosie is playing and is eating a snack. Honey, Cheeto and Uno are also sitting with them, Cheeto is on the couch while Uno and Honey are sitting on the floor with Rosie.

"Roo Roo, is your banana good?" Ryland asks Rosie as he takes a picture of Rosie eating here banana. 

"Yeah! Yummy yummy, Mama!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile.

*Rosie and Posey's Halloween outfits*

"Mmm! Bananas are very yummy! Try to not drop it on the floor, okay? Uno, Honey and Cheeto can't eat bananas, it will make their tummy hurt." Ryland explains to Rosie, even though Rosie doesn't fully understand what he means.

"No nana for Chee, No and Ho!" Rosie says to Ryland making Ryland giggle.

"That's right, baby girl. Good girl, Roo." Ryland says to Rosie, making Rosie smile ear to ear.

Rosie then walks over to Ryland and Posey and Rosie begins to softly rub Posey's head. Posey looks over at Rosie and Rosie giggles happily.

"Po Po! Po Po!" Rosie says to Posey and Ryland happily.

"Yeah! Po Po is eating and she is looking at you! She was hungry too! Isn't Po Po getting so big, Roo?" Ryland says to Rosie.

"Ya Po Po big!" Rosie says happily to Ryland.

"Posey is two months old! And you are nineteen months old!" Ryland says to Rosie making Rosie gasp playfully.

"Woah!" Rosie says, making Ryland chuckle and smile.

Rosie then begins to play with her toys again and Ryland burps Posey.

"Big burp, Po! Good girl." Ryland says as he kisses Posey's cheek and rubs her back.