ryland's sweet birthday!

*Shane, Rosie, Posey, Morgan, Cookie, Cheeto, Honey and Uno all celebrate Ryland's birthday!  Love • Bree 💫*

Today is Ryland's birthday! 🥳

Right now, Shane, Rosie and Posey are all downstairs together and they are making a special birthday breakfast for Ryland!

Ryland is sleeping in late, which is something he rarely does now a days because the girls always wake either him or Shane up super early because they are early birds!

Shane is making Ryland a few special birthday waffles, while Rosie and Posey both happily watch him. Rosie is coloring a picture in a coloring book while Posey is playing with her baby toys!

 Rosie is coloring a picture in a coloring book while Posey is playing with her baby toys!

*Rosie and Posey's pajamas*

"Daddy! Wook! Wook!" Rosie says as she holds up her coloring book with a big cheeky smile.

Shane quickly looks up and sees Rosie's picture she colored with all of her crayons making her picture rainbow colored! 

"Aww, Roo! That is such a pretty picture! Are you going to give that picture to Mama?" Shane asks Rosie.

"Uh huh!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile and she happily claps her hands.

"Da da da da!" Posey says with a humungous focus smile at Shane.

"Hi, Po! I see you! Are you playing with your cow?" Shane asks Posey in a babyfied voice

"Ya!" Posey says as she giggles at Shane.

Rosie and Shane both giggle and smile at Posey.

"Today is Mama's birthday today!" Shane says to Rosie and Posey.

"Yay! Mama's birthday!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile.

"Ya! Ma ma!" Posey says as she claps her hands and smiles.

"Yeah! I am making Mama some yummy waffles for his birthday breakfast! Do you girls want some too?" Shane asks Rosie and Posey with a big smile.

"YES, DADDY! PWEASE!" Rosie says as she gets very excited.

"Yaaa!" Posey says as she giggles and also gets excited. 

Shane feeds Rosie and Posey some birthday waffles while he makes a few more waffles for Ryland for when he wakes up. 

"Daddy! No, Ho and Chee want waffles too!" Rosie says to Shane.

"Yaa!" Posey says with waffles all over her.

"No, Cheeto, Uno and Honey just ate. Don't give them any waffles, girls." Shane says to Rosie and Posey.

"Otay, Daddy!" Rosie says with a big grin.