just the three of us

*Just some fluff before Rosie and family meets Posey for the first time! Thank you my bff ftm_trans15 for helping me write some of this! Love • Bree 🌈*

It is now four am and Posey is almost three hours old!

Posey has been breastfeeding on and off ever since she was born and she has been cuddling with Ryland and Shane back in forth.

Ryland is currently holding Posey in his arms, soaking up all of this one on one time with her.

Ryland looks down at his and Shane's brand new baby girl. Posey has a headful of red hair just like her big sister Rosie and she has Ryland's bright blue eyes. However, Posey looks just like her father, Shane.

Ryland looks over at his husband Shane, who is looking through all of the many pictures and videos he took of Posey on his iPhone.

Shane is already obsessed with his second baby girl and he can't wait to spoil her rotten just like he does Rosie.

"Shaney?" Ryland whispers to Shane.

Shane looks up, smiling ear to ear at Ryland.

"Yes, baby?" Shane whispers to Ryland.

"Can you believe she is here?" Ryland says he softly rubs Posey's head.

"Not even a little. She is so perfect, Ry." Shane says, leaning over to kiss Posey's forehead lightly.

"Posey's birth was just so freaking fast. I can't believe I had a baby with basically no medicine! That epidural didn't really help. I'm really sorry I yelled at you and everybody like that." Ryland says, tenderly kissing Shane.

Shane chuckles and shakes his head at Ryland.

"It is totally fine, baby. You are so brave and so strong. You did awesome." Shane says to Ryland and Ryland smiles at Shane.

"She looks just like you, Shaney. It is insane." Ryland says happily as Posey begins to breastfeed again.

"You are so beautiful, Posey. Just like your big sister Rosie." Shane says to Posey with a big grin.

"Thank you so much for two beautiful daughters, Ry." Shane says to Ryland, making Ryland smile.

"Aw, thank you Shaney! Our family is so perfect and complete now. And poor Andrew, the birth vlog is literally me screaming most the whole time." Ryland says with a tiny giggle.

Shane smiles and tenderly kisses Ryland's forehead.

"I'm sure he will totally understand, babe." Shane says to Ryland.

"I can't believe she was born on Morgan's birthday." Ryland says with says with a big grin.

"Me too. It is so cool." Shane says softly with a smile.

Ryland looks down at Posey as she continues to breastfeed.

"God, she looks just like you, Shaney. She has your perfect ears, your jawline and your amazing eye lashes." Ryland says as Shane smiles and admires his new baby girl.

"She has your beautiful bright blue eyes, Ry." Shane says as Ryland blushes at him.

"Are you done eating, baby girl? You did so well nursing." Ryland says softly to Posey.

Shane smiles and takes more pictures of Posey to send to his and Ryland's family and friends.

"I can't believe she latched on so quickly, babe." Shane says to Ryland.