spooky halloween class party!

*Rosie has a fun Halloween party in her Headstart class! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎃🎃🎃🎃*

Today is Halloween!

Rosie has been extremely excited all month long for Halloween! This is the first year she truly understand what Halloween is and she was so excited to dress up as a cowgirl!

However, due to COVID-19 still being bad and then good again, Trick or treating has been canceled, making all kids extremely sad and upset.

Rosie is only two years old, so she doesn't understand how severe the COVID-19 virus is and she is really mad that she can't go trick or treating, get a lot of candy and dress up.

But, there is some good news! Today in Rosie's Headstart class, they are going to have a Halloween party with lots of candy and a lot of fun games for the kids!

Hopefully this little Halloween party during school can make up some of the sadness kids will have from not being able to go out trick of treating tonight!

The Halloween party instantly made Rosie's day and she is SO excited for it! She has been waiting a week for it to come!

Right now, Ryland and Shane are both getting ready to head to the Headstart building to be there for Rosie's first ever school event and first ever school party!

Ryland and Shane both want to be very hands on parents and be PTA parents as well!

Ryland is cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast and Posey's morning snack, while Shane is hanging out with Posey in the living room!

Shane and Posey are both watching Sofia the First, which is one of Posey's favorite TV shows right now!

Honey, Cheeto and Uno are all laying on the couch together and they are cuddling with each other.

Posey happily walks out of the living room, making Shane giggle and smile.

"Where are you going, Po Po?" Shane asks Posey with a cheeky smile.

"Ma ma!" Posey says to Shane, looking for Ryland around the house.

"Mama is in the kitchen, baby! He is cleaning up from breakfast and snack!" Shane says as he pets Honey, Cheeto and Uno's heads one by one making all animals happy.

Posey happily walks into the kitchen and she sees Ryland by the sink, making herself very excited and happy!

"MA MA! MA MA!" Posey says with a big cheeky smile up at Ryland.

"Hi, Po! Hi, baby girl! What are you doing?" Ryland says as he kisses Posey's head and Posey smiles.

"Hiii!" Posey says as she hugs Ryland's leg tightly making Ryland blush and smile again.

"Hi, baby! I love your outfit! Daddy did a really great job dressing you up for Halloween today! Even your hair is so stinking cute!" Ryland says as he kisses Posey's nose and Posey giggles and smiles.