st pattys day!

*The Dawson's celebrate St Patrick's Day! I know this was written way after Easter but I saw these outfits and thought about the Dawsons! Please send suggestions! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💚🍀

St. Patrick's Day - March 17th
Dawson Family Home
Calabasas, California

"Wet's goooooo! I wanna goooooo!" Crew yells as he taps his foot being impatient waiting for everyone to get ready.

"Yeah! Yeah! I wanna go downstairs!" Cooper says as he huffs a little.

"Me tooooooo! Aaa! Aaaa!" Lily says as she stomps happily and flaps her arms.

Today is St. Patrick's Day a small holiday for most families but Ryland loves to make every holiday special and fun for the kids!

So every year since Rosie was one, Ryland has made little St. Patrick's Day's baskets with quirky little toys, snacks and other little things!

"I hear you three being noisy and silly out here!" Ryland says as he walks over to Crew, Cooper and Lily.

Crew and Cooper giggle loudly and they both smile up at Ryland.

"Ma Ma! Ma Ma!" Lily says happily walking over to Ryland and hugging his legs.

"Hi, Lily!" Ryland says, hugging Lily back and rubs her back.

Cooper and Crew then both run over to Ryland and hug his legs along with Lily.

"Hi, Coop! Hi, Crew!" Ryland says, hugging the boys laugh.

"Mama! Is everybody ready yet?" Crew asks Ryland curiously.

"Yeah! Everybody ready yet, Mama?" Cooper asks Ryland.

"Ba ba baaaaaa!" Lily squeals as she giggles.

"We are almost ready! We are almost there! You three are being so so patient! Thank you for being patient!" Ryland says kissing Crew, Cooper and Lily one by one.

"Winnie the cutie is all ready! Now we are just waiting for Rosie and Posey." Shane says as he and Winnie walk out of Winnie's nursery.

Winnie babbles and smiles ear to ear, causing Ryland and Shane to both smile. Today is Winnie's first ever St. Patrick's Day!

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Lily and Winnie's St Patrick's Day outfits*

"Baby Winnie! Baby Winnie! Wuv youuuu!" Cooper says, blowing kisses to his youngest sister.

"Hi, baby Winnie! Wuv you!" Crew says, also blowing kisses at Winnie.

"Aaa! Ba ba!" Winnie babbles, causing Ryland and Shane to awe, hearing Winnie's precious little voice.

"Wuv ba by!" Lily says as she smiles at Ryland and Winnie.

"Aww! Winnie loves you Lily, love you Crew and loves you Cooper!" Ryland says to Lily, Crew and Cooper.