mukbang date night

*Shane and Ryland decide to have a date night at home. Thank you so much to ftm_trans15 for this cute idea and for
helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💕*

Today, Shane and Ryland are going to have a date night! They haven't had too many date nights since Rosie was born, but that was totally fine with them. They love their baby girl so so much and really didn't wanna leave her.

However, Ryland and Shane really have been wanting to have a date night and they decided they would have one tonight.

Ryland has also decided to have the date night at home, since Shane can get anxiety when they go out on date nights. Lisa has offered to watch Rosie for them and take her out to have some fun!

Ryland is getting Rosie's diaper bag packed and ready to go! Rosie is playing with Shane in the living room.

"Wa wa ba ba." Rosie says, shaking her rattle and plays with her foam blocks.

"Let's build something fun, Roo!" Shane says as he builds a small tower and knocks it down, making Rosie laugh loudly.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

Ryland absolutely adores seeing Shane and Rosie play together. Shane is always doing hands on activities with Rosie and Rosie absolutely loves and adores her Daddy.

Ryland walks over to Shane and Rosie to see what they are doing. Shane has Rosie in his lap and is holding a picture book.

Shane smiles at Ryland and Ryland blows Shane a kiss. Rosie then looks up and sees Ryland.

"Ma ma!" Rosie says as she waves at Ryland.

"Hi, baby! Are you reading a book with Daddy?" Ryland asks Rosie.

"Ya ba ba!" Rosie says happily, holding her book.

"Oo, a farm book! How fun, Roo!" Ryland says, kissing Rosie's cheek.

"She really loves this book because it is a touch and feel one." Shane says to Ryland.

"I think we will ask our families to get more touch and feel books for Rosie for Christmas." Ryland says, rubbing Rosie's cheek.

"That would be good." Shane says kissing Ryland.

"Oh, and Auntie Lisa is on the way!" Ryland says as Rosie smiles ear to ear

"Yay! Auntie Lisa!" Shane says as Rosie hugs him making Ryland awe. 

*****
Lisa has arrived at Shane and Ryland's house! She is happily greeted by Honey, Uno and Cheeto!