valentine's day

*Shane and Ryland celebrate Valentine's Day together and Rosie enjoys her first Valentine's Day! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💋♥️🎀*

Today is Valentine's Day!

Shane and Ryland wanna have a nice relaxing Valentine's Day together with each other and with Rosie.

Shane and Ryland will probably relax with Rosie for the whole day and then go out to dinner at night. Shane and Ryland don't have any babysitters to watch Rosie, since the majority of their friends have Valentine's Day plans tonight.

However, Ryland and Shane don't really mind and love to have Rosie tag along with them. Rosie is their absolutely everything.

Shane is currently awake and is watching Ryland sleep peacefully next to him. Shane is so blessed to have a perfect little family. He has a loving husband, three happy pets, a beautiful baby girl and a baby on the way.

Shane didn't think he would have a family because of his busy YouTube career and he is forever thankful and happy that he met Ryland on Bumble.

Ryland slowly wakes up and smiles at Shane. Shane smiles at Ryland and rubs the hair out of his face gently.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ry." Shane says softly to Ryland, making Ryland blush.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Shaney. I love you so so much." Ryland says as he smiles at Shane.

"I love you too, babty." Shane says as he kisses Ryland a few times.

Shane picks up the baby monitor and checks on Rosie. Rosie is still fast asleep and is cuddling with her pig stuffed animal.

"Rosie is still asleep, look Ry." Shane says, showing Ryland the baby monitor, making Ryland smile ear to ear.

"Aww, our baby girl is so cute. She is cuddling with that pig. She loves it." Ryland says with a big smile.

"She is so cute. That pig is her favorite stuffed animal. And God she sleeps like me." Shane says as he busts out laughing.

"She totally sleeps like her Daddy." Ryland says as he giggles.

Shane tenderly kisses Ryland's forehead, making Ryland's cheek blush.

"Look at my belly this morning, babty." Ryland says lifting up his shirt and rubs his stomach softly.

"Wow, you are getting so big." Shane says as he rubs Ryland's baby bump.

"I know, I can't believe it. But a lot of people I have talked to said with your second baby you show faster and especially since I got pregnant less then a year after Rosie was born. And I only gained a pound so far, so it is just all baby. Oh! My blood work came back perfect and baby is very healthy. No abnormalities or birth defects that a blood test can detect." Ryland says as Shane smiles.

"That is wonderful news, Ry! I was really worried, because you know how I get with my anxiety." Shane says to Ryland.

"I know, your anxiety gets so high about stuff like this. I still gotta get that long ultrasound done at twenty weeks but everybody get those done." Ryland says as he rubs Shane's chest.

"That ultrasound is so freaking long but we get very cute pictures of the baby. We got a lot of cute pictures of Rosie from that ultrasound I remember." Shane says to Ryland.

"We did! I love those pictures of Rosie! I really hope we get some pictures of this baby from that ultrasound too. So when the receptionist called yesterday, I told her to not tell me the gender of the baby and she didn't but, she did say that the gender was very clear was pretty accurate. I'm so excited for our gender reveal party in a few weeks." Ryland says to Shane.