rosie meets her teacher!

*Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey all go to the Headstart school to meet Rosie's teacher and her classmates! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖🥰😘*

Today is going to be an extremely special and a very memorable day for the entire Dawson family!

Today, Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey are all going to Rosie's brand new school to meet with her teacher, Ms. Vanessa and to meet her sixteen new classmates!

In just a short few weeks time, Rosie will be starting school for the very first time in her life! Rosie will only go to school three days a week and for three hours a day!

Rosie is extremely excited to start school! Rosie asks Shane and Ryland whether school is starting today or not because she really wants to go! Rosie has already picked out her book bag and has all of her school supplies she will need for the school year!

Rosie has heard that school is a lot of fun and that she will do a lot of fun things in school! Rosie can't wait to learn, play, meet new friends and be out of the house for a few hours!

Rosie will be going into Headstart which is basically like preschool but you play more and interact with kids your age!

Ryland and Shane both decided to put Rosie in school at two years old because they both want her to be out of the house more often and to interact with more children and adults!

Since Ryland and Shane both work from home, they don't leave the house much. Ryland and Shane both want Rosie to be social with other adults and children her age, so Headstart will be perfect for her!

Ryland and Shane also both decided to put Rosie in public school because they want Rosie and Posey to have the normal school experience just like everyone else does!

Just because her parents are "famous" Ryland and Shane want her and Posey to have a normal childhood just like they did growing up!

Right now, Ryland is doing both Rosie and Posey's hair while Shane happily watches the three of them together.

Ryland puts a hair bow in Posey's red hair while he is braiding and putting hair bows in Rosie's red hair!

*Rosie and Posey's matching outfits*

"You two girls look so so so pretty today in your matching pencil dresses today!" Shane says to both Rosie and Posey with a big grin on his face.

"You two sure, do!" Ryland says to Rosie and Posey happily with a big smile.

"Fank you, Daddy! Fank you, Mama!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile on her face at her Daddy and Mama!

"Da da da! Ma ma ma!" Posey says with a big cheeky smile on her face at her Daddy and Mama as well.

"You're welcome, girls!" Shane says to both Rosie and Posey happily.