a sweet care bear halloween!

*The Dawson family goes out trick or treating as a family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡💚💖💜💙💙*

🎃👻💀 Today is Halloween! 🎃👻💀

Today has been a fun day at the Dawson household so far!

Ryland made a fun and special Halloween themed breakfast for Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew while Shane gave the animals Cheeto, Cookie Honey and Uno a special treat as well to celebrate the holiday!

Ryland's sister Morgan and her cat Cookie have been spending a few nights with Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Honey, Cheeto and Uno, which they all really enjoy!

While Shane is at home with the four kids and the four animals, Morgan and Ryland went out to run a last minute Halloween errands!

Right now, Morgan and Ryland just came back from Dunkin Donuts! Morgan and Ryland both got a pumpkin spiced drink, Shane a tea and they also got some Halloween themed donuts for the kids to have!

"These pumpkin drinks are soooo freaking good!" Morgan says with a big grin at Ryland.

"I knowwwww! I wish I had like ten of these for later!" Ryland says, causing Morgan to giggle loudly while he smiles at Morgan.

"I hope Shane did okay with all of the kids and pets! That is a lot for one person to handle! I don't know if I could do that or handle that!" Morgan says as she laughs loudly and Ryland giggles back

"He is good, Morgan! Don't worry! He watches the kids and pets a lot for me actually, while I run errands or want time alone! He is the best dad ever!" Ryland says with a cheeky smile at Morgan.

"Aw, that's cute! And you are the best Mom, Ry! Don't ever think you aren't!" Morgan says, hugging Ryland from the back, causing Ryland to smile ear to ear.

"You are so sweet! Thanks, sis!" Ryland says as he unlocks the front door and he and Morgan walk into the house together!

"WOOF WOOF WOOF!" Uno and honey both bark loudly and happily as they run over to greet Morgan and Ryland with lots of sniffs and licks!

"Hi, Uno! Hi, Honey! Hiiiii! Hiiii!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice as he happily bends down to hug, kiss and pet Uno and Honey.

"Hi, guys! Hi!" Morgan says as she happily pets both dogs.

"I missed you two! I got you two, Cookie and Cheeto some yummy treats! Look!" Ryland says as he hands Uno and Honey a pumpkin dog cookie!

"Ba ba ba baaaaa!" Crew yells loudly at Ryland and Morgan as he sits with Cheeto in the living room.

"Ba ba ba!" Cooper says to Ryland and Morgan as he rolls around on the living room floor next to Cookie.