mimi & poppa visit!

*Shane's mom Teresa, dad Kyle, brothers Jacob and Jerid and Jerid's wife all visit! Thank you so much to PunchedTheBurrsar for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Right now, Ryland is editing a podcast video to post on The Sip's YouTube channel while Shane is playing with Play-Doh with Rosie and Posey!

Ryland is not a huge Play-Doh fan due to the mess it can make, but Shane is the more lenient parent and he lets the girls do things Ryland usually doesn't let them do.

*Rosie and Posey's outfits*

Also today, Shane's mom Teresa, dad Kyle, oldest brother Jacob, older brother Jerid and his wife Angela are all coming over to visit!

Teresa has been over a few times during the pandemic since she only lives twenty minutes away. The last time the Dawson's seen Kyle, Jerid, Angle and Jacob was Posey's first birthday party.

"Daddy, yook at what I maked!" Rosie says eagerly, causing Shane to look over at her with a smile.

"It's a pizza!" Rosie tells him.

"I see that, Roo! It looks so good!" Shane replies to Rosie, making sure that Posey didn't try and put any Play-Doh in her mouth.

Posey actually has had Play-Doh in her mouth a few times, but she's much better about not doing it now!

"Shaney, what time is your mom, dad, Jacob, Jerid and Angie coming?" Ryland asks as he walks down the steps with his green robe on.

"My mom, Jacob, Jerid and Angie will be here in about forty five minutes! My dad is coming a little bit later since he was camping by the beach." Shane says to Ryland with a smile.

"Phew! I have some time to relax a little bit!" Ryland says as he kisses Shane and Shane kisses him back.

"Yes, you do." Shane agrees, picking up a few of the miscellaneous plastic toys that were used to make shapes with the Play-Doh.

"Hi, Mama! I makin' pizza!" Rosie tells Ryland excitedly, then hears about Teresa, Kyle, Jacob, Jerid and Angie coming over, making Rosie even more excited!

"Mimi, Poppa, Uncwle J an' Cob and Angie! We havin' dinner wiff dem?" Rosie asks Shane and Ryland.

Ryland hums, greeting Rosie before answering the question.

"Yes, Roo! I see that very good pizza! Mmm! And I don't know if they're staying as long as dinner time!" Ryland chuckles, grinning at Shane.

Posey shows Shane and Ryland her Play-Doh creation!

"Ba ba ba bop!" Posey babbles, holding up the squished together ball.

"Oh, so good, Po! Beautiful!" Shane coos with a babyfied voice.