trisha's wedding!

*Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew all go to Trisha and Moses wedding! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I need some ideas! Enjoy! Love • Bree 👰🏼‍♀️🤍🖤🤵🏻‍♂️*

Today is December 11th, 2021 which means today is Trisha and Moses' wedding day!

Right now, Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew are all getting dressed and ready to head to Trisha and Mose's wedding ceremony which starts in
about an hour!

Rosie and Posey are both going to be flower girls in Trisha and Moses' wedding, which both girls have been practicing for weeks now!

All four Dawson of the kids are now dressed and are patiently waiting for Ryland and Shane to get dressed and ready! Rosie and Posey are both dancing around while Cooper and Crew are sitting on the floor playing with their teething toys!

Ryland and Shane are finishing up getting ready and Ryland is packing Cooper and Crew's diaper bag full of diapers, wipes and bottles!

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew's wedding outfits*

"Mama! Daddy! Is it time to go to the wedding yet?" Rosie asks Ryland and Shane as she continues to dance around.

"Ya, Mama and Daddy! It time to go to da wedding?" Posey also asks Ryland and Shane, dancing around with Rosie.

Ryland is now dressed and ready and he walks over to the room where Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew are at!

"Yes, it is time! We are getting ready to leave to head to the wedding now! Let's get our pretty shoes on!" Ryland says with a big smile as he wears the diaper bag backpack on his back as he helps Cooper and Crew put their little dress shoes on.

Ryland then manages to pick up both Cooper and Crew up from the floor and holds them close causing both boys to smile.

Cooper is enjoying biting on his teether while Crew has a pacifier in his mouth!

Rosie and Posey happily slip their wedding flats on and they grab their little purses they wanted to wear.

"Do you wike my shoes and purse, Mama?" Posey asks Ryland as she dances some more.

"I do, Po! You and Roo look so so beautiful!" Ryland says, causing Rosie and Posey to both smile.

"I am sooooo excited!" Rosie says as she puts her little purse on.

"Me too! So cited!" Posey says with a cheeky grin.

Just then, Shane walks into the room where Ryland, Cooper, Crew, Rosie and Posey are finishing up getting ready!