baby rosie's baby shower!

*Morgan plans a girly floral pig themed baby shower for Ryland and Shane! I tried my best with the picture limit I have 💖 I hope you guys love this, I tired my best to condense it in just one oneshot! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🌸🐷*

~ Few Hours Before The Baby Shower
"Hey guys! It's Morgan! So, I am here at Ryland and Shane's house! You can see Honey, Cheeto and Uno hanging out behind me!" Morgan says as Cheeto, Honey and Uno walk around behind her.

"And I know you guys are probably wondering why I am here at their house without Shane and Ryland? Well, I am planning and setting up their baby shower! I have decided to throw them a surprise floral and pig themed baby shower! I have been planning this for two months and today is the BIG day! Ryland and Shane have helped me so much through out the years and I love them so freaking much! I don't know where I would be without them! They absolutely deserve this very special baby shower to celebrate their miracle baby girl Rosie who will be born very soon! Only a few more weeks! I think we have eight weeks left! Which will be here before we know it! Eight weeks go by fast so I want Ryland and Shane ready for her arrival!" Morgan says as she fixes her hair.

"I also have some incredible friends to help me get everything ready today!" Morgan says filming Daniel, Joey, Garrett, Drew, Lisa and Trisha.

"Hey girl hey!" Daniel says as he waves at the camera.

"Hey guys!" Drew and Garrett say in unison.

"Hi! I am so excited to help with this beautiful baby shower! This is so freaking exciting and so cute!" Joey says with excitement.

"Andrew is filming a video with Ryland and Shane getting baby stuff to distract them and get them out of the house while Joey, Daniel, Garrett, Drew, Trisha, Lisa and I are setting up their secret baby shower! Shh, don't tell them!" Morgan says as she laughs loudly.

"This baby shower is going to be fucking boojee! I'm literally living for it! I'm so excited for Ryland and Shane to see it!" Trisha says as she smiles.

"Jason is watching our kids for us! I think he's ready for another one, Trish!" Joey says jokingly to Trisha.

"Yeah, he's out of breath out there and can barely run! He is super ready!" Trisha says as she busts out laughing.

"Jeff is watching River over there and it's literally making my ovaries hurt!" Lisa says as Morgan films Jeff holding a sleeping River.

"Aww!" Daniel, Joey, Trisha and Morgan say in unison.

Jeff waves at Morgan as he bounces River in his arms.

"Look at the invitations I made! Let me cover up their address, we don't want anybody visiting! But isn't it cute? I found the template online and added the text myself!" Morgan says holding up the baby shower invitation.

*The invitation! I made :)*

"Daniel and Joey made this ADORABLE board for the baby shower and I am so obsessed with it! Thank you guys!" Morgan says, hugging Joey and Daniel.