panda express date night

Shane and Ryland go out on a small date night! Thank you to my friend Thefeelz1234 for helping me! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🖤🐽

Shane and Ryland have been home all day. Ryland has been mostly cleaning the house and getting the house organized while Shane is editing videos.

Ryland wants to get out of the house a little bit to just get out and he is starving.

Ryland walks over to Shane and sits down next to him on the couch. Shane doesn't realize Ryland is sitting next to him. Ryland begins to rub Shane's arm.

"Shaney? Babe?" Ryland says softly.

"Yes, babe?" Shane says as he smiles at Ryland.

"Can we have a date night tonight? Nothing crazy. We haven't had that many since I got pregnant with our princess." Ryland asks Shane as he kisses Shane's cheek softly.

"Sure, babe! We can go now, let's go! But please, don't be afraid to tell me if you wanna go home or if you feel sick." Shane says as he saves his video and shuts his laptop off.

Shane then helps Ryland get up off of the couch.

"Aw, I won't! I just can't stuff myself, that's all! I love you so much, babe." Ryland says as he kisses Shane.

"I love you too! And are you keeping that on?" Shane asks playfully and Ryland laughs.

Ryland is wearing one of Shane's Diet Coke shirts and a pair of black sweatpants.

"I'm gonna change my pants! Your shirts fit me so much better then my clothes do honestly. I need some cute maternity clothes." Ryland says as Shane covers his eyes playfully.

Ryland is still his skinny self, except he has a  noticeable baby bump that is perfectly round.

"Triggered!" Shane says as he laughs loudly.

"Babe! It's okay! It means our baby girl is growing big in there!" Ryland says as he hugs Shane tightly.

"That's true. We want her a little chunky when she's born." Shane says as he kisses Ryland's baby bump.

"She's kicking! She loves her Daddy so much! Every time she hears your voice she kicks me more! Where do you wanna go to eat, babe? It really doesn't matter to me. I'm just starving and will eat anything." Ryland asks Shane.

"Chipotle or Panda Express, babe? You pick!" Shane asks Ryland as he rubs Ryland's shoulders.

"Panda Express! Baby girl and I want some Panda Express, please." Ryland says as he rubs his baby bump.

"Panda Express it is! Go change, I'm gonna turn on the AC in the car, I don't want you to feel yucky." Shane says making Ryland blush.

"Aw thank you, babe. You are so fucking sweet." Ryland says as he smiles at Shane.

"Only the best for my beautiful husband." Shane says to Ryland.

Ryland blushes and kisses Shane before changing his pants. Shane runs to the car and turns it on.

A minute later, Ryland gets in the passenger seat and fixes his hair in the mirror.

"This girl is kicking the shit out of my bladder right now!" Ryland says as he chuckles.

"Baby girl, calm down in there! Don't hurt Mommy!" Shane says rubbing Ryland's baby bump.

"I'm glad she is active though! Makes me happy to know she is doing well in there." Ryland says with a big smile.