the kids meet lily!

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew all meet their baby sister! Thank you to Simonemitchxxx for helping me write this! I'm so sorry it has taken me this long to post this, life has been crazy! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💖💖*

Today has been an exciting and happy day for the whole entire the Dawson family!

Today, September 19th at 2:48pm, Lily Ryan Dawson was born at home. Ryland was finally able to have the water birth he has always dreamed of

Lily was another flower name Ryland and Shane both have loved for a long time and it matches perfect with her big sisters, Rosie Christina and Posey Claire. Ryan was chosen as Lily's middle name to honor Ryland. Shane and Ryland have always chosen a special person in their life to have as their child's middle name.

Rosie's middle name is after Christina Grimmie, Posey's middle name is after Claire Wineland, Cooper's middle name is after Ryland's little sister Morgan and Crew's middle name is after Shane and Ryland's best friend Andrew Siwicki.

Shane thought it would be perfect and Ryland agreed even thought he didn't think naming a baby after him

Lily Ryan weighed seven pounds fourteen ounces and is nineteen inches long! Both Ryland and Lily are healthy and happy and they are both resting at home with Shane and a midwife team, eager for the four older Dawson kids to come home!

Luckily, all four of the Dawson kids had school today, so Ryland didn't have to worry about where they were at while he labored and gave birth at home. Ryland and Shane also didn't have to worry about who will watch the kids since they would be in school most of the day.

Morgan has been watching the twins Cooper and Crew since their school day ended at twelve o'clock and the trio just picked up Posey and Rosie from school!

Morgan is now driving back to Shane and Ryland's house with the four kids in tow!

"Are you guys excited to meet Lily?!" Morgan says, keeping an on the road.

"Yes!" Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew all happily cheer loudly, giggling to themselves.

Morgan chuckles, turning a corner.

"I'm excited too! From what your Daddy and Mama have said, she is cute!" Morgan says, seeing a picture of Lily about thirty minutes after she was born.

"Cute just wike us!" Rosie says with sass.

"Yeah! Just wike us!" Posey says with some playful sass

"What did you guys do at school today?" Morgan asks, looking at them through the mirror.