the drama is getting crazy... trying to have a normal day as a family

*The drama is getting to Shane and Ryland, Rosie and Posey try to make him feel better. Thank you so much to PunchedTheBurrsar for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today has been a pretty relaxing Sunday at the Dawson household!

Right now, Ryland is cooking some lunch for himself, Shane and the girls in the kitchen and he is about to put everybody's meals on paper plates and tiny bowls!

This last week has been extremely rough and hard for the whole Dawson family. A lot of Shane's older videos have been exposed to the public, showing inappropriate behavior towards people of color and children.

A lot of people are exposing Shane and want him canceled. Shane has been loosing some "friends" who he thought had his back.

And a lot of YouTubers keep making videos about it trying to make a quick dollar for themselves.

Also, a lot of people are threatening Shane and Ryland by wanting their children taken away and CPS has been called many times lately.

Luckily, CPS checked the girls and the girls are completely safe, happy and healthy with Shane and Ryland.

Shane's three YouTube channels have been demonetized for a little while which has broken his heart as well.

Today, Ryland has noticed that Shane was really sadder then usual today. Ryland figures that Shane has been watching more videos about himself and pulling himself down.

Ryland really wants to Shane to feel special and very loved today so Ryland has decided to have a family day with just Shane, himself, Rosie and Posey.

Ryland then turns around and he happily watches Rosie doing silly faces at Posey and Posey is giggling loudly at her.

"Shane, it is lunch time, babty! Come and eat!" Ryland calls out cheerfully to his husband as he gives Rosie and Posey their bowls with food in them.

"Here you girl, girlies! Enjoy your noodles!" Ryland says as he kisses Posey and Rosie making both of the girls smile at Ryland.

"Tank you, Mama!" Rosie says with a big cheeky grin at Ryland.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she smiles at Ryland.

"You're welcome!" Ryland says with a smile at both Rosie and Posey.

Rosie then begins to coo at Posey, making Posey smile at her.

"Hi, Po! Mama made yummy food for me and you! Yay!" Rosie says happily as he kisses Posey on the nose lightly before she leans back in her big girl chair and begins to eat her noodles!

Ryland smiles as he watches Rosie and Posey eating and talking with each other at the dining room table.

A few minutes later, Shane walks over to the dining room table and smiles a little, trying to hide his sadness and pain from everyone, especially the kids.

"Shaney, don't let people online bother you! I know the real you and I know you have made mistakes in the last. Yes, you have made a lot of mistakes but you are human. We are all human. You are such an amazing and different person now. You are a wonderful person." Ryland says as he kisses Shane's cheek softly.

"Da da da da da!" Posey says with food all over her face and she smiles at her Daddy.

"Yeah! We wuv you, Daddy!" Rosie says kindly giving Ryland and Shane a big toothy smile.