instagram q&a w/ shane

*Shane answers some questions from fans on Instagram! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! I really need some ideas! Love • Bree 💖🌈*

• What have your been doing during this lockdown / quarantine? Hiding at home so I do not get the virus again! 😂 I just have been reading a lot of conspiracy theories and watching conspiracy theory videos, vlogging, writing a horror script and be...

Hiding at home so I do not get the virus again! 😂 I just have been reading a lot of conspiracy theories and watching conspiracy theory videos, vlogging, writing a horror script and being a great husband and dad! 🥰 To be honest, I have been really loving this quarantine life. We are spending a lot of family time together ❤️

• What is Ryland doing right now?
He is actually taking a nap on the couch. He looks so cute 😴💤

Ryland hasn't been feeling the best lately. (It is not Covid, don't worry!) The girls had this stomach bug thing last week so Ryland has it now 🙁 Hopefully I don't get it now!

• How old are the girls now? They are getting so freaking big!
Tell me about it! The girls are growing up so freaking fast! I wish time would slow down a little bit 😖😭

Rosie is two years old and two months (26 months) and Posey is nine months old!

• Did you ever expect to be a girl dad?
I honestly thought I would have boys, I dont know why! 😂 Probably because I had two brothers growing up. However, I just really wanted to be a dad period! So I am very happy that I am a girl dad to Rosie and Posey, they are my whole world.

• Does Rosie like to vlog?
YES! She LOVES the camera! 📸 She loves to talk to the camera and she always makes sure Ry or I bring the camera when we go out! Rosie loves to walk around the house and vlog, it is really cute!

Rosie also loves to take pictures! Ryland and I have many pictures of Rosie posing for us 😂 And Posey is learning how to pose from her big sister! 💖💖

• Anymore pets in the future?
We are very happy with the pets we have right now! Uno, Honey and Cheeto are all a great fit for our family! 🐶🐶🐱 I know Ryland wants a horse, a goat and a pig! He really wants a lot of a farm animals and it is so cute! Maybe in the future we will add more animals into our family! All of us are animal lovers and are obsessed with them!

• Is your mom excited to have little girls to spoil now since she raised all boys?
YES! When she found out Rosie was going to be a girl she literally almost passed out! And she almost passed out when we found out Posey was going to be a girl! My mom raised three sons, so having two girls to spoil now is so much fun for her! She buys Rosie and Posey a lot of girly things and they both love being super girly! 💖💖💖

• Anymore makeup palettes in the future?
Maybe! Maybe not! You all just have to wait and see what the future holds for Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star makeup plans! 😏

• Are you excited that Jeffree is having a baby girl now?
OH MY GOD, YES! YES! YES! Both Ryland and I are sooooo freaking excited that Jeffree is going to have a baby girl now! Ryland and Jeffree have both been super busy buying a lot of girl clothes and other girly things for her! Jeffree and Nate are naming her Delilah! Delilah was actually on Ry and I's baby name list but we ultimately went with Rosie and Posey for our girls! Ry and I both can't wait to meet baby Delilah! Delilah is such a spoiled girl already just like her big brothers!

• Is Rosie excited to go to school this fall?
Yes, she is! She is soooo freaking excited to go to school in August! 🥺

I don't think Rosie really understands what school is just yet but she knows she will learn new things, have fun and meet friends!

Rosie can't wait to go to school with Eden and Dominic!

Rosie will only go to school two or three days a week for a few hours!  💖

• Can Posey talk yet?
Yes, she can! She can say hi, no, mama, da da, Roo, ho, eee and vlog (sounds like wog) She basically says the same words rosie did at this age!

• Is Rosie and Posey close with your brothers?
Yes, they are! My brothers are busy and only come over for holidays and birthdays but they are always around! Rosie and Posey love their Uncle Jerid and Uncle Jacob! ❤️

• I love seeing Trisha with the girls! She would be a good mom someday!
She definitely will be! Trisha absolutely loves being with the girls and the girls really love her! Trisha always spoils them rotten with sweet treats and lots of girly things!

I know Ry and I get a lot of people yelling at us saying Trisha is a horrible influence blah blah blah, but Rosie and Posey are only little kids and they only see her as Auntie Trisha and nothing else!

• Has Lisa been visiting the girls? We haven't seen her much lately!
Yes! Lisa has visited us a lot lately during the quarantine and she, Jeff and Corny have all came over at least a few days a week these past few months!

We just haven't taken a lot of pictures when she is here visiting because Lisa is so busy being a princess with Rosie and Posey 😂

Lisa has also been busy planning her wedding which the girls will be apart of! Shh, don't tell them yet! 🤫💖

• Did you and Ryland pick out a birthday party theme for Posey's 1st birthday?
Yes, we have! Ryland has been very busy during this quarantine planning it! Ryland is a birthday party pro at this point 😂🥰 Posey is going to have a cow/farm themed first birthday! 🐮 Posey LOVES cows it is her favorite animal, pig is her second favorite!

• Is Posey walking around yet?
Nope, not yet! But she will definitely be walking before her first birthday! She loves to stand up by the couch and scoot, it is so cute 😂

• What are some things Rosie likes to do?
- Rosie loves to draw and color, she draws rainbows a lot, haha!
- Rosie loves to act like a mommy and a school teacher to her stuffed animals!
- Rosie loves to ride Uno and Honey like a horse!
- Rosie loves to hold Cheeto like a baby.
- Rosie loves to hug and kiss Posey and take bubble baths with her.
- Rosie loves to cuddle and watch movies!
- Rosie loves to do a lot of things that I cant think of one the top of my head! She is a busy little girl!

• Are you and Ryland going to have another baby? 🥺
I think we will have another baby! Probably in the next three years or so! We aren't sure when but in that time period! We will definitely let you guys know when we are expecting again, don't worry! ❤️

• This isn't a question but I hope Ryland feels better!
Thank you! And I will tell him that when he wakes up! He just has a stomach bug! Gotta love having little ones 😂

• What are the girls doing right now?
They are both watching Moana and they are both cuddling on the floor together,  being super super cute!