a dawson family thanksgiving!

*Shane, Rosie and Ryland celebrate Thanksgiving with their families! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡🦃💛*

Today is Thanksgiving! Shane and Ryland are hosting Thanksgiving at their brand new home! However, they aren't cooking Thanksgiving dinner.

Luckily, Ryland's grandma Janice, mom Vicki and Shane's mom Teresa have made everything for the dinner and are bringing it over!

But don't worry, Shane and Ryland bought many desserts for everyone to enjoy and of course they will enjoy!

Ryland decides to vlog Thanksgiving because it is going to be Rosie's first Thanksgiving and plus, he wants to have memories with his and Shane's families.

Ryland turns the vlog camera on and begins to wave happily!

"Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope all of you had a great day with family or friends! Shane and I are so thankful for so many things this year. We have both been very successful on YouTube and other work endeavors! Shane and I just bought a brand new home and we are having Thanksgiving in it! We also adopted Honey into our family! And probably the greatest thing to happen this year was that our daughter was born, Rosie Christina. Shane and I are so thankful for our incredible lives!" Ryland says as Shane walks over to Ryland and rubs his shoulders, making Ryland grin.

"Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I can't wait to stuff my face and eat everything!" Shane says to the camera playfully, kissing Ryland softly and making Ryland blush.

"I know, I'm freaking STARVING!" Ryland says as he fixes his hair.

*Ryland and Shane's outfits*

"My mom, dad, grandma, brother, sister-in-law and two cousins are coming! And Shane's mom and two brothers are coming as well! Morgan and Shane's dad are already here with us!" Ryland says as Morgan jumps in the frame and dances making Ryland giggle.

"Happy Thanksgiving! Ryland and Shane didn't cook anything so don't let them convince you they did." Morgan says as she laughs.

"Morgan! I was totally gonna say that Shane and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner!" Ryland says playfully to his younger sister.

"Yeah, so my mom, grandma and Shane's mom cooked everything so we know for sure it's going to be super good. If Shane and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner it would be so gross." Ryland says.

Rosie giggles loudly in the background making Ryland smile ear to ear. Ryland loves to hear Rosie giggle, it's his favorite noise ever.

"Rosie is sitting with her Poppa! Let's go find them." Ryland says walking into the living room where Shane, Kyle, Rosie, Uno, Honey and Cheeto are sitting together.