fun at nana and pop's house + shopping!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Honey, Cheeto and Uno all have a fun and relaxing day with Janice and Bruce! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️❄️*

It has been a few days since Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Honey, Cheeto and Uno have been in Colorado visiting with Ryland's family!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Honey, Cheeto and Uno have been having a blast and they are really enjoying their Colorado family vacation so far!

This morning, Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Honey, Cheeto and Uno have been hanging out with Vicki, Bruce, Cha Cha, Oliver and Stella!

Cha Cha and Cheeto are playing with cat toys together while Stella, Oliver, Honey and Uno are all laying on the couches together.

Vicki is making one of Rosie's favorite breakfast meals, which is strawberries and cream oatmeal!

"Nana! I wuv you soo much!" Rosie says as she hugs Vicki's leg tightly, making Vicki smile ear to ear.

Vicki hugs Rosie back and kisses Rosie's cheeks, making Rosie giggle and smile.

"I love you too, Roo! Your oatmeal is almost done, sweety! Mmm, and it smells really good!" Vicki says to Rosie.

"Yay! I excited, Nana! I excited!" Rosie says as she claps her hands happily at Vicki.

"Aww, good! I am so glad, sweety!" Vicki says as she smiles back at Rosie.

Meanwhile, Bruce is spoon feeding Posey a small bowl of rice cereal! Posey has been loving rice cereal and has been eating it for almost a week now!

"Posey really loves her rice cereal!" Bruce says out loud as he spoon feeds Posey another small bite.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she smiles at Bruce.

"Aww, look at Posey! She is such a big girl now!" Vicki says as she smiles at Bruce and Posey.

"She sure is!" Bruce says to Vicki.

Ryland and Shane then walk over to the kitchen and they both sit down at the dining room table with Bruce and Posey.

Ryland and Shane both watch Posey happily eating her rice cereal and they both watch Bruce spoon feed her.

"Aww, look at her eating food like a big girl now." Shane says as he frowns at Ryland and Bruce.

"She is doing great with eating the rice cereal!" Bruce says proudly to Ryland and Shane.

"Posey is going to be an easy eater just like Rosie was at this age." Shane explains to Bruce.

"I know! She is such a big girl, now!" Ryland says as he also frowns, knowing Posey is growing up so fast.

*Rosie and Posey's pajamas*

"She sure is!" Vicki says as she makes Rosie's bowl of oatmeal and sets it on the table.