heading to colorado!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Uno, Honey and Cheeto all get in the car and head to Colorado to spend a few weeks with Ryland's family! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Uno, Honey and Cheeto are all on the road on a road trip together as a family!

Shane and Ryland have both decided to have a two week vacation with Ryland's family in Denver, Colorado! Shane and Ryland wanna start off the new year right with a family vacation!

Shane and Ryland also both cannot wait for Rosie and Posey to see snow for the very first time and even play in it while they are in Colorado!

The Dawson family are just a few hours away from Denver, Colorado! Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Uno, Honey and Cheeto have all been on the road all night and they are finally almost in Colorado!

Ryland begins to vlog himself and smiles at the vlogging camera. Ryland then vlogs Shane driving and Shane smiles at him.

"I love you, Ry." Shane says softly to Ryland as he smiles again at Ryland.

"Aww, I love you too babty!" Ryland says as he holds Shane's hand and kisses it.

Ryland then sets the vlogging camera down on the tripod and begins to vlog himself and Shane while Shane drives.

"Hey guys! No time no vlog! I am really really sorry about that! Life was so busy during the holidays! But if you guys follow Shane and I on Instagram then you would know that we had an amazing Christmas! The girls got really spoiled rotten this year!" Ryland says to the vlogging camera as he rubs Shane's arm.

"The girls got so many toys! Like so so many!" Shane says as he snorts and chuckles loudly.

"Rosie and Posey really did get so many toys, but both of them had so so so much fun on Christmas! It was so cute to see Rosie and Posey open up all of their Christmas presents! Well, Rosie opened her Christmas presents and Posey is too little to open up her Christmas presents just yet. Shane and I opened them up for her this year! Maybe next year she will open hers up!" Ryland says with a big grin at the vlogging camera.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" Rosie says to Ryland, making Shane and Ryland both smile.

"Yes, baby girl?" Ryland says to Rosie as he looks at her with a big smile.

"Hi!" Rosie says happily to Ryland as she kicks her feet.

"Hi, baby girl! Do you wanna say hi to the camera too?" Ryland asks Rosie as he turns the camera on her.

"Uh huh! HIIIII!" Rosie says as she happily waves at the vlogging camera.

"Rosie says hi everyone! Hey Roo, are you watching a movie back there?" Ryland asks Rosie with a big grin.

"Uh huh! Barney!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile.

"Ooo! The Barney movie? Daddy loved that movie growing up! I did too!" Ryland says as he smiles at Rosie.

"I really did like that movie, shhh." Shane says as he giggles loudly making Ryland smile.

"So all of us, literally the whole Dawson family are all in the car and we are all heading to Denver, Colorado! We are going to visit my family out there for about almost three weeks! Just to start the new year on a good note with a family vacation!" Ryland says happily to the vlogging camera.

"YAY!" Rosie says as she claps her hands with excitement.

"Are you excited, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie with a cheeky grin.

"Uh huh, Daddy!" Rosie says with a big smile.

"Posey is sleeping if you are wondering why she isn't cooing loudly back there. Baby girl is tired." Shane says to the vlogging camera.