rosie's little nightmare

*Rosie has a nightmare and Shane comforts her. Also some Ryland and Shane fluff. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Ryland, Posey and Shane are all relaxing in the master bedroom together.

Ryland just finished breastfeeding Posey and he is now burping Posey on his shoulder. Shane is finishing editing another episode of his Jeffree Star YouTube video series on his laptop.

Rosie is currently in her bedroom and she is fast asleep for the night and has been for a few hours now!

After burping her on his shoulder for a few more minutes, Posey finally gives Ryland a big burp, making Shane and Ryland both giggle.

*Posey's pajamas*

*Posey's pajamas*

"Good girl, Pos! Good girl, princess." Ryland says in a whisper to Posey as he wipes off her mouth with a burp cloth.

"Piggy! You are a little piggy, Posey! Just like your big sissy." Shane says to Posey in a babyfied voice and Posey yawns at him, making Shane giggle at her.

Ryland smiles ear to ear at Shane and then he smiles ear to ear at Posey.

"Posey thinks I am boring already, Ry." Shane says as he playfully frowns and then a few seconds later he giggles at Ryland.

Ryland giggles and playfully pinches Shane's cheek, making Shane smile at him.

"If you aren't breastmilk or formula, then you are boring to Miss Posey Claire Dawson." Ryland says playfully to his husband as he softly kisses Posey's cheek and then Ryland begins to wrap Posey up in her floral swaddle blanket.

Posey yawns again and she begins to close her eyes, getting ready to fall asleep for the night.

"She is so stinking cute, Ry." Shane whispers to Ryland as he watches Posey falling asleep in front of him and Ryland.

"She sure is. Hopefully she gives my boobs a little break tonight. I am getting sore again with her cluster feeding me all night last night." Ryland says as he frown and rubs his sore boobs.

Shane then frowns and rubs Ryland's back softly.

"I think she will sleep good tonight, Ry. She is already falling asleep on us." Shane says to Ryland with a grin.

"That is very true, Shaney. She took forever to fall asleep last night. I hope she sleeps good tonight. She must have been going through a growth spurt again." Ryland says to Shane.

"I know! She looks so much bigger already. I can't believe she is almost a month old, Ryland. It feels like she was just born." Shane says to Ryland.

"I know, tell me about it! Our baby princess is getting so big so fast. In a few months, Rosie is going to be two." Ryland says to Shane with a playful frown.