rosie's nursery reveal!

*Ryland and Shane finally show off baby Rosie's nursery! I hope you guys like it! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 😘*

Andrew is at Shane and Ryland's house to help them film Rosie's nursery reveal for Ryland's YouTube channel! Andrew is getting the camera ready while Ryland just changed Rosie's diaper on the changing table.

"There you go, Roo! All fresh and clean!" Ryland says as he picks up Rosie and kisses her cheek.

"Are you guys ready to film the video?" Andrew asks Ryland and Shane.

"Yes! Rosie wants her Daddy, Shane!" Ryland says as he hands Rosie to Shane.

"Hi, Rosie. Hi, baby." Shane says as he rubs Rosie's back and Rosie smiles.

"You look so adorable holding a little baby, Shane." Andrew says to Shane.

Shane smiles at Andrew as he continues to rub Rosie's back.

"She loves her Daddy." Ryland says as he kisses Shane.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

"Her outfit is so cute!" Andrew says making Ryland and Shane grin.

"Auntie Lisa got this outfit for her!" Shane says as Ryland rubs Rosie's head softly.

"Are you ready to film, babe?" Ryland asks Shane.

"I'm ready!" Shane says with a big smile.

"Okay, we are ready to film!" Ryland says to Andrew.

Andrew turns the camera on and begins to film Ryland, Shane and Rosie.

"Hey, guys! It's Ryland here!" Ryland says as he happily waves.

"And Shane!" Shane says as he laughs loudly. 

"And, we also have Miss Rosie with us! Her first video on my YouTube channel!" Ryland says as he and Shane both kiss Rosie's cheeks.

"And today, we are FINALLY going to do her nursery reveal video! Andrew is filming this for us today, so thank you Andrew!" Ryland says with a grin.

"You're welcome!" Andrew says filming himself and then films Ryland and Shane again. 

"I'm really sorry this video has taken this long to be filmed! I know you all have been patiently waiting for this video! Literally, the day I went into labor was the day Shane and I were going to film her nursery reveal! But Rosie was born that day instead! Rosie is almost two weeks old now and she is doing so well! I'm healing great from the c-section and Shane is just being Shane." Ryland says, as Shane busts out loudly.

"#True." Shane says as he laughs and kisses Ryland.

"Oh, get your fingers ready to take cute screenshots because Shane and Rosie will be in the video helping me show off the nursery! If you are wondering why I'm not holding Rosie, Rosie LOVES to be held by her Daddy." Ryland says as Shane smiles.