surprising shane

*Ryland surprises Shane after Shane gets 20 million subscribers! Thank you to my best friend AsylumFreakinEmpire for helping me write some of this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💙*

Ryland has been having a relaxing day at home with Rosie! Shane is currently out filming a video with Andrew. They are working on their latest conspiracy theory project.

Shane has recently hit twenty million subscribers on YouTube and Ryland wants to celebrate when Shane comes home! 

Ryland walks into the living room and sees Rosie playing with her toys. 

"Ma ma!" Rosie says, playing with Shane's coffee cup on the floor.

"Hi, Roo! What are you doing, princess?" Ryland asks Rosie as he kneels down next to her.

"Pway! Ba ba ma ma!" Rosie says happily.

Ryland smiles and let's out a small chuckle at Rosie.

"Okay, what are we playing with, Rosie?" Ryland asks Rosie as he fixes her hair bow.

Rosie happily bangs Shane's coffee cup on the floor again and grabs her favorite pig stuffed animal.

"Aww." Ryland says, smiling at his beautiful little girl that he and Shane created together.

Rosie has crystal blue eyes, soft red hair and looks a lot like Ryland. However, you can see some of Shane's features in Rosie as well.

Ryland makes oinking sounds as he holds the pig and other silly sounds, making Rosie giggle loudly.

"Da da!" Rosie says, pointing to Shane that is on Ryland's laptop.

Rosie was watching one of Shane's YouTube videos, since Shane has been gone a few hours with Andrew. Rosie misses her Daddy when he is working, so watching his YouTube videos makes her smile and very happy. 

"Do you see Daddy on my laptop, Roo? Awww!" Ryland asks Rosie with a cheeky grin.

"Ya! Da! Da!" Rosie says as she smiles at Ryland.

"Aww, that is Daddy. Daddy is out filming with Uncle Andrew! Let's get dressed and let's pick up Daddy a few fun things at the store to celebrate all of his hard work he has done. We are so proud of Daddy." Ryland says as picks up Rosie off of the floor.

"Yaaaaa! Da da da da!" Rosie says, clapping her hands with excitement and Ryland smiles ear to ear at her.

Ryland tenderly kisses Rosie's cheek and takes her upstairs to her nursery to get her dressed.

"Let's wear a pretty dress! Yeah!" Ryland says, picking out a dress for Rosie from her closet and Rosie smiles ear to ear.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

Ryland changes Rosie's clothes and then gets dressed himself. Ryland and Rosie then walk back downstairs.