rosie meets santa claus!

*Rosie meets Santa for the very first time! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🤶🏻🎄🎅🏻*

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Honey, Uno, and Cheeto have settled well into their brand new home! After dealing with the horrible California fires, Ryland and Shane are so blessed that their home is in perfect condition!

Ryland and Shane are also very excited to have their new home and to grow their family in it someday! Rosie loves the new house and her brand new bedroom which is double the size then her old bedroom.

The Dawson house is very much into the holiday spirit for Christmas time! Shane and Ryland are very excited to celebrate Christmas with Rosie!

Celebrating all of the holidays with their daughter has been Ryland and Shane's favorite thing ever. Seeing Rosie's eyes light up in joy and excitement makes their hearts melt.

Also later tonight, Ryland, Shane and Rosie are going to see Santa! Ryland is a little anxious about Rosie's reaction but Shane thinks she will be just fine!

Shane is driving his golf cart around while Ryland is at the house with Rosie, Cheeto, Honey and Uno.

Ryland begins to vlog himself. Ryland turns the camera on and smiles at the camera.

"Hi, guys! Good afternoon! We are just having a relaxing day at home! Shane is driving his golf cart around our neighborhood, he loves that thing! I'm so glad he got it for himself. Oh Look! We got our Christmas tree up!" Ryland says, walking into the living room and films the Christmas tree.

"Hi, Uno! Hi, Honey! Are you two relaxing by the Christmas tree?" Ryland says, petting Uno and Honey's heads softly

"If you are wondering where Cheeto is, he is right over there playing with his cat toy. And there's Miss Roo! She absolutely LOVES being by the Christmas tree! I think the lights intrigue and fascinate her. I LOVE having a baby to spoil and enjoy Christmas with this year. Shane does too. Shane and I are just having so much fun with her. But let's see what Rosie is doing." Ryland says with a grin.

Ryland walks over to Rosie and bends down to her level, vlogging her. Rosie is happily playing with her stuffed animals by the Christmas tree.

"What are you doing, Roo? Are you playing?" Ryland asks Rosie as he rubs her forehead.

"Ma ma!" Rosie says as she waves at the camera and tries to grab it from Ryland.

"Hi, baby! Let's move you away from the Christmas tree! We don't want the Christmas tree to fall on you, baby girl." Ryland says as he picks up Rosie to put her by the couch.

Rosie begins to fuss and throws her stuffed animals down on the floor.

"Somebody is ready for a nap, huh?" Ryland says, kissing Rosie's cheek softly.