a hippity hoppy little family easter

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all celebrate Easter together as a family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💖💛💙*

🐇 Today is Easter! 🐇

Today, Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cheeto, Honey and Uno are all going to have a relaxing Easter at home together since no one is allowed to travel due to many states being on shut down status.

The original Easter plan was that Ryland and Shane were going to invite their whole family over for a week or two and they were just going to hang out, catch up and go places as a family!

The last time that Shane and Ryland had all of their family members over for a visit was when it was Rosie's second birthday party, which was a few weeks ago!

But due to the Coronavirus pandemic that is happening all around the world and now in the United States really bad, Ryland and Shane have both decided to just wait to invite all of their family members over until it is safer and when everything is opened again!

So this year, Shane and Ryland will just celebrate Easter with the girls and just the two of them.

But, Morgan is going to come over with Cookie the cat to quarantine with the Dawsons for a little bit so she isn't alone in her apartment! Morgan actually came over last night when Rosie and Posey went to bed for the night!

Right now, Shane, Rosie, Posey and Ryland are all laying in bed together in Shane and Ryland's master bed.

Uno is also laying in bed with Shane, Rosie, Posey and Ryland, but he is laying by their feet and he is fast asleep.

Morgan, Cookie, Cheeto snd Honey are happily all sitting downstairs, just waiting for everyone to wake up and come downstairs!

Ryland and Posey are both watching Sesame Street on Ryland's iPhone while Rosie is playing with Shane's hair as Shane playfully has his eyes closed.

"Hey, Daddy!" Rosie says to Shane as she hugs Shane tightly.

"Yes, baby?" Shane says as he opens up his eyes and smiles at Rosie.

Rosie smiles back at Shane and she kisses his forehead, making Shane smile.

"I wuv you sooooo much, Daddy!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile.

"I love you too! Are you excited that today is Easter, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie as he yawns.

"YES! I EXCITED THAT TODAY IS EASTER!" Rosie says as she happily claps her hands, making Shane and Ryland both smile ear to ear.

"Ba ba ba! Ma ma! Da da!" Posey says as she smiles at both Ryland and Shane.

"Aww, are you excited too, Po? Today is your first ever Easter! Yay, Po! Yay!" Ryland says to Posey in a babyfied voice and Posey smiles ear to ear at him. 

"Yay, Po! Yay!" Shane says in a babyfied voice happily at Posey and Posey smiles back at Shane.